✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurricane Wilma

berrywoman

20.jpg

here's an actual satellite pic of the storm as it approaches.. the image will change as it receives info from the National Hurricane Center.... :stunned: forcasters say it could hit S.Florida by the weekend.... :(

its the strongest hurricane on record at this point... THE 8 AM EDT POSITION...17.2 N... 82.8 W. MOVEMENT

TOWARD...WEST-NORTHWEST NEAR 8 MPH. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...175

MPH. MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE... 882 MB.

:cry:

More great news to wake up to.

I feel like chicken little "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!". Damnit. Every friggin' thing that could go wrong in this world is.

I've got 20 bucks on another tsunami in 3 and a half weeks. 456 bucks says California's going to break off and sink into Atlantis in 7 weeks and I'll give anyone 45 dollars if they can prove, the way the world's going, that in 3 years Bush will not be rereelected.

*headache*

If this doesn't go down in Category... I wont even go there. Good luck to anyone down there... (my uncle's supposed to be heading down in a week... :stunned: )

^ hey there ass.. my family lives down south... thanks for the consideration! I don't think it'll hit at a 1.. looks like a 3.. it'll still travel over warm waters.. and since its still slow moving.. it has a great opportunity to regain and reform itself...

don't be so sure it won't go up north... its still too early to tell.

call me an ass for saying its not looking as bad as it was? jeez chill the fuck out. i said nothing offencsive to you or you family, i simply stated for me it looks like its not going to be bad. crying out loud. im sorry should i have said its looking very bad because where i live it wont be bad?

Dont get mad at me for stating that.

^ must have forgotten the 'lol' after my ass comment, sorry.. but you did come off a bit smug...

don't look now. but there's a another tropical storm in the Atlantic..

20.jpg

the big orange blurb in the middle of the map is Tropical Storm Alpha.. :stunned: its a record... ...ALPHA BECOMES THE TWENTY-SECOND NAMED STORM OF THE SEASON AND

BREAKS THE ALL-TIME RECORD FOR THE MOST ACTIVE SEASON ON RECORD...

:stunned:

from what im hearing and seeing i dont think it'll go above a category 2, its starting to move fast now. and Camille sorry about my last comment.

not trying to sound smug, but my family got lucky, were only gonna get tropical storm force winds if it follows the path. im thinking of taking a walk during it, its quite fun

Camille, sorry about it hitting by your family, i'll pray for them.