✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~*CFU SHIRTS*~*~ pt. 4

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

ok the back, the design and color of the shirts has been decided now we need to decide if we will make the shirts ourselves or have them made in a shop. To make the shirt yourself you will need to buy your own shirt and iron on transfer paper for dark/bright colors. The price for a package of this type of paper runs anywhere from $10-$20 depending on where you get it from. I will provide a template of the design for you to use. You will have to make the back yourself on your own computer using albertus medium font. If we have the shirts professionally made then the cost will be anywhere between $8-$20 per shirt depending on how many we order plus shipping. This poll will run until 27Oct. and then I will need a list of people who want to make the shirt themselves so that I can make a template and send it to you and I will also need a list of people that want the shirt made in a shop so as to see how many to order so I can get a price quote. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

i'm still unsure.

The shop ones will look professional but i don't have a credit card how will people be paying for it including postage etc.

if you do send us a template- we would have to print it out i believe- and can this template or the digital file be taken to a shop that can do it :huh:

hi!!!

I vote for: make in a shop. I believe they'll make the t-shirt well done. Moreover, I haven't a clue about how to make my own t-shirt and surely I could make it bad... that's why I prefer this.

Could you post the definitive design of the t-shirt for people who choose the option "b"?? (the front and the back) In this way we could get an idea about the whole t-shirt..

I know I think this thing is getting too complex. If you vote to have it made in a shop that means I will take the design down to the local shop and have them made and mail them out to you. If you vote to make it yourself that means you either print out the design and have it made at a shop in your area or print the design out on transfer paper and iron it on yourself. I hope that helps.

ok, it looks like most of you voted to have your shirts made in a shop. So, now I need all of you that want your shirt made in the shop the size you will need. I will take the design and get an estimate this coming week. For all of you that want to make the shirt yourself, please email me as well letting me know so that I can email you the design. Here is my email: [email protected] if you have any questions, please let me know. I will need you all to email me asap so that I can get the quote at the shop. Thanks! :D