October 20, 200520 yr anyone have any interviews with them .. especially the one on much with chris and johnny?
October 20, 200520 yr I have some for you ;) : http://www.mtv.com/bands/c/coldplay/news_feature_060605/ http://www.contactmusic.com/new/home.nsf/webpages/coldplayx15x06x05 http://ema.european.mtve.com/streaming/win.jhtml?stream=coldplay/interview_march05/coldplay_reversion_mbr.wmv http://ramhurl.real.com/smildemohurl.ram?file=realguide/music/coldp_epk_320x240_300.rm&pageid=av-more-web-results-controller
October 20, 200520 yr Thanks Nettie :blush: maybe you've already seen them cause they're the same as the links I posted in my thread about the screenshots :smiley:
October 20, 200520 yr no, thank you you!!! i have been looking for the mtv one! i wanted to download it, but somehow lost the link!!! ;)
October 20, 200520 yr Here's a link to Ricky Gervais interviewing Chris... :lol: http://rickygervais.com/video10.php
October 21, 200520 yr Nettie thankyou sooooooo much for that link!!!! Awww he's so beautiful!!!!! And Ricky Gervais is sooo funny! I was cracking up watching that! Thankyou!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
October 21, 200520 yr more please!! on and the second one-i don't know where to click to see the video..
October 21, 200520 yr I figured I'd just thank you in this thread :D Julia (I'm one to, by the way *hee*), aww, thank you so much for the links. To be honest, I didn't know any of those interviews before ;) Only the one from Contact Music isn't working for me... But thanks again
October 21, 200520 yr thanks Nettie :lol: Julipah some of your come up like this :( Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the specified protocol is not supported. If you typed a URL in the Open URL dialog box, try using a different transport protocol (for example, "http:" or "rtsp:"). i've tried fixing it in options but i really don't have a clue :huh: i might try asking one day in the multimedia section about this.
October 21, 200520 yr on the opening page of coldplaying.com - if you go to "sections index" there are tons of articles and interviews there :D - i love the early ones, they are so cute :blush:
October 22, 200520 yr I figured I'd just thank you in this thread :D Julia (I'm one to, by the way *hee*), aww, thank you so much for the links. To be honest, I didn't know any of those interviews before ;) Only the one from Contact Music isn't working for me... But thanks again You're welcome Julia ;) thanks Nettie :lol: Julipah some of your come up like this :( Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the specified protocol is not supported. If you typed a URL in the Open URL dialog box, try using a different transport protocol (for example, "http:" or "rtsp:"). i've tried fixing it in options but i really don't have a clue :huh: i might try asking one day in the multimedia section about this. I can't help you with that Kekita, sorry :( . All I do know is that the last link I posted is a realmedia-file wich can only be opened in the realplayer not the windowsmediaplayer. Maybe thats the problem ? Oh, and the MTV-overdrive interview doesn't work for me either but I downloaded it somewhere else but lost this link.
Create an account or sign in to comment