✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"A little girl"... wonderful story

Zu

well, I didnt do it...so, I might be wrong, but the way I understand it is that she become in a ghost, so, the only thing left was her voice, asking for someone who can love her back... :( :cry:

...Zu

That was a terribly sad story. But even more sad is the fact that there are children out there (yes, in this world and on this earth) who have parents they rarely see. I don't know if it's worse to have parents who don't show their love, or to not have parents at all. It may seem an obvious choice, but one way is just as bad as the other.

Sorry to have turned this into such a reality check, but hey, just giving others the opportunity to see things in a different way.

This flash film reminds me of a cute series i watched some time ago...

http://www.makingfiends.com/

well, I didnt do it...so, I might be wrong, but the way I understand it is that she become in a ghost, so, the only thing left was her voice, asking for someone who can love her back... :( :cry:

...Zu

yes yes yes...a ghost!...thats why the voice in the silence! ...well thats my point of view!

That was a terribly sad story. But even more sad is the fact that there are children out there (yes, in this world and on this earth) who have parents they rarely see. I don't know if it's worse to have parents who don't show their love, or to not have parents at all. It may seem an obvious choice, but one way is just as bad as the other.

Sorry to have turned this into such a reality check, but hey, just giving others the opportunity to see things in a different way.

This flash film reminds me of a cute series i watched some time ago...

http://www.makingfiends.com/

yeah very true!

:lol: your link! now thats just weird! :o