✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Leipzig, 9/11

knoxoverstreet

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW - wat an event! I can't put my emotions into words to describe the evening. There was a fantastic band with Chris Martin in a good mood. I had a place in the 2nd row (behind Sheila in the front row ;) )

There where also the people from Poland with their banner: "Why not in Poland?" I think, they had the support from any of the 12.000 ppl in the Arena!

And I had my hands on one of the one-way-cameras which are for the crowd - but I couldn't catch it :( This was the cam which was thrown by Guy :D - but Sheila: don't worry!

It was really great!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fantatastic. wot a fantastic nite and brilliant audience. just too sad it is over. i have no clue bout the playlist right now but will think about it and post it later.

from me also a big hello to that polish people what a rockin cool idea, i really loved your poster and lmao. :D

:kiss:

k there you go the list, as far as i can remember

Square One

Politik

Yellow

Speed of Sound

God put a Smile upon your face

X & Y

How you see the world

White Shadows

The Scientist

Green Eyes

Don't panic

Clocks

Talk

Swallowed in the Sea

In my Place

Fix You

i will hopefully get some pix on saturday and post them then.

WOW - wat an event! I can't put my emotions into words to describe the evening. There was a fantastic band with Chris Martin in a good mood. I had a place in the 2nd row (behind Sheila in the front row ;) )

There where also the people from Poland with their banner: "Why not in Poland?" I think, they had the support from any of the 12.000 ppl in the Arena!

And I had my hands on one of the one-way-cameras which are for the crowd - but I couldn't catch it :( This was the cam which was thrown by Guy :D - but Sheila: don't worry!

It was really great!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! It was my first gig, and I've came back home in 5 min time...travel was so tiring, and concert was full of jumping and screaming by me so I'm exhausted, but it was definitely worth it!!!!!!!

In the bus we were so excited after this. I' sure that I was right, when i told in the interview for polish radio station, that they're the best band in the world!!!!!!!!!!

This hole "why not in Poland" thing was crazy ;) Poeple from Warsaw invented it a night before gig, they've made this huuuuuuuuge transparent, and when we got into the bus, they thought, that is a good idea to have sth more, so they called their friends from Poznan (we were in this city during the travel) to prepare 6 posters with big question marks ;) Before showing the big poster, we had to show this smaller ones to confuse CP and audience (and I had one of this posters ;) ).

I had also Polish flag, and if you saw a guy in black clothes, with Polish flag on me - that was me :D

Germans were really nice to us. I asked all the people around me to jump and make a noise as much as it is possible, because I was showing Polish flag, and I wanted them to pretend Poles, to show to Chris, that it's worth visiting Poland...

I'd also like to greet a ladies, with who I sung a lot of songs, especially Green Eyes ;)

It was so lovely that they played it. There was no weak point of their gig. Every song was so powerfull, all those lights and special effects were amazing. I' m a bit jealous, that I wasn't there where Chris went during the gig- it was suprising...;)

I thought that they also played Till Kingdom Come, but I can be wrong...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fantatastic. wot a fantastic nite and brilliant audience. just too sad it is over. i have no clue bout the playlist right now but will think about it and post it later.

from me also a big hello to that polish people what a rockin cool idea, i really loved your poster and lmao. :D

:kiss:

k there you go the list, as far as i can remember

Square One

Politik

Yellow

Speed of Sound

God put a Smile upon your face

X & Y

How you see the world

White Shadows

The Scientist

Green Eyes

Don't panic

Clocks

Talk

Swallowed in the Sea

In my Place

Fix You

i will hopefully get some pix on saturday and post them then.

Pretty much the same setlist as in the Globe except they played Green Eyes instead of 'til kingdom come.

What else did he say under the concert. Did he change the text on politik at all? Which band opened for them, I hope it wasn't goldfrapp. :/

it was goldfrapp

he sung sth about the berlin wall

he wasn't very talkative. he apologized for not speaking german, and told that his german sounds like shit.

few times he screamed- are you ok?

as i've written he told sth about polish banner

On that setlist there is only 16 songs, and they always play 17. What's missing (I have to say that I don't remember)

yes, i didnt understand all, but during politik chris sang sth bout the berlin wall and all the fight, probably cos of the historical date when the wall went down in 1989 :D unfortunatly i was too excited (*g* ) to understand the exact lyrics, maybe someone else has.

it was also quite nice from them to remember that they had to cancel a gig in leipzig 5 years ago cos of illness.

the funny thing bout til kingdom come was, that chris announced the "country section" with green eyes and tkc. but they didnt play it but dont panic or i had a total blackout of a few minutes dunno. *g* :o

k knox was faster lol, anyway another funny thing was chris singing "we all living in america america ist wunderbar" which is aline from a rammstein song. really cool. he also asked once if someone likes kraftwerk. and then again if evrybody was ok, he probably said this about 50 times last nite.

my mate took about 40 photos with his digicam i hope they are good quality , i wont see him until saturday then he will give me the pix and i will post them then.

deadly excited again juts waitin for the pix :lol:

I'm waiting impatiently, cause it'll be souvenir fot all of my life ;)

well, I also heard about polish flag in the first row, but it was not me definitely. I was still IN MY PLACE, showing:

-flag

-question mark

-my hands (clapping ;) )

-camera

I was a bit in the left of left border of this huge banner (when you look from stage). I'm quite tall so this things were noticable, but but of course I don't expect you to know where I was standing ;) - there was a sea of hands...