✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Leipzig, 9/11

knoxoverstreet

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there I hope that I will get tickets for me and my friend! everything will be clear tomorrow so have your fingers crossed and wish me luck:) I really want to be there.. I'm waiting for it for 4 years... If we'll be there we'll have also standing places- my own space to dance and sing in it:D

Hi there I hope that I will get tickets for me and my friend! everything will be clear tomorrow so have your fingers crossed and wish me luck:) I really want to be there.. I'm waiting for it for 4 years... If we'll be there we'll have also standing places- my own space to dance and sing in it:D

Ok, goold luck! :) *finger crossed*

The thing with the singing and dancing place is my reason for a standig place, too! :cool:

Hope to see you there!

Heyhey it will be also my 3rd time to see them after boeblingen and munich and i cant wait. i hope i will be there at 4pm and im in the standing section as well.

u cud all wear a pink hat so i wud regognize u, eh? :idea2:

i hope i will be there at 4pm and im in the standing section as well.

Does one really have to be there that early in the queue to get a decent place when standing and opening doors at 7pm with the concert officially starting at 8pm?

I mean I don't need to stand in the first rows, but I don't wanna be in the back aswell ;)

oh, lucky you!! i'm going with a bus trip. we'll leave Warsaw at about 7am, and we're going to Poznań, to take next group of people, and later in the direction of Berlin. Our trip 'll be about 750-800km, but Polish roads, are in tragical condition, and i think that there's no way, to be in Leipzig before 5pm (optimistic, and 6pm realistic).

I also have to get to Warsaw- it's about 200km, from where i live, so I have to leave at about 4am, but i'm sure it's worth doing it...;)