✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Middle East

Maldini

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey im lebanese but living in australia kif el 7al? jus like 2 say that im glad that other middle eastern people enjoy coldplay here is autralia hard 2 find arabs who enjoy coldplay

Welcome,I hope you enjoy here

Sorry about what happening in Lebanon nowadays

Viva Lebanon

Hey im Egyptian ' date=' never knew that Egyptians knew about Coldplay , all my friends never heard of them . I don't live in Egypt i come here in the summer. Good to know that it's not just full of Backstreet boys and Spears' fans (no offense).Contact me [email protected]

Welcome

There no more BSB or Spears fan:D

Now Coldplay,Linkin Park,Evanescence,POD,System Of A Down,Green Day,Papa Roach and all Metal and Rock bands

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have a feeling they're egyptian :rolleyes:

anyway, sometimes i wish ppl could just put politics aside. We're still normal human beings beside the war.

See, i can talk to will who's an arab living in israel, and i talk to Lana who's from Jordan... and that's the way it should be!!!

i have a feeling they're egyptian :rolleyes:

anyway, sometimes i wish ppl could just put politics aside. We're still normal human beings beside the war.

See, i can talk to will who's an arab living in israel, and i talk to Lana who's from Jordan... and that's the way it should be!!!

True! And you can talk to us Brits, too!!:P