🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

RICK8 talks to everyone thread

Christiana

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a great guy...but he passed away last year and now I'm horribly alone. Talk about having your heart ripped out. I'm doing okay now though and ready to find someone new but so far, no luck. Bah...where are all the nice, funny guys out there?

Everyone time I meet someone, they're either gay or with someone. And not even all that attractive someones. I'm not horrible to look at, I don't think, so I'm not sure why I'm alone and the scary girls have a guy. So weird...and backwards...

Thats the world for you, I bet you would deserve the very best of guy's, I know how hard it is, I so dearly love her and I would give everything I have to keep her, I could never complain about her, it just gets so hard these days. :)

Lucy never settle for less, choose the right man, sometimes we can make the mistake of thinking that we are less and that there won't be anyone else, but believe me love can live again. You think the highest of yourself and you will find a great guy. :)

Well I met her hear, and we started to just share and I always try to be nice, but something just flough through my heart and there I was, I knew I would regret it if I didn't want to share my feelings and I knew I would be here for a long time, and she noticed the difference in my behavior and she kept gently leading me down a path almost and we just fell in love. We share as much as we can and give ourselves everything we can given the circumstances, she is such a perfect lady, her name is Crystal she is ClearAsCrystal on the board here. She often is busy and I had barely a word today and I just miss her so.

I know Lucy, you just want to have them right now, I miss not having someone here as well. :)

Well, thanks Aaron. You sound like a very nice young man and she's very lucky to have you.

Butter chicken pie? Never heard of that... :huh:

And I think I'm going to head to bed now. Too melancholy for decent conversation and I have to work in...uh...9 hrs...so I should go to bed...bah...

You boys have a great night now, thanks for the conversation. I need that and appreciate all your good cheer. Bye for now, my friends!