✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy Fawkes Day - 5th November

*Ali*

is anyone else going to go out and watch the local fireworks? :D

i can't wait cos they put up a funfair as well in the middle of cambridge and then have a really nice fireworks display, it would be perfect but apparently there's torrential rain tomorrow night! :dozey:

hehe, 400 years ago him and many other conspirators tried to blow up James I of England (also known as James VI of Scotland) in the houses of parliament because they were Catholics being surpressed in a Protestant country but their plan was only unfoiled a few hours before it happened. So now every year we have a remembrance of it if you like - it used to be burning Guy Fawkes dolls on fires but now it's bonfires and fireworks. :cool:

ive just heard about this day today. my dad was telling me about it and how he used to celebrate it back in england. one time someone accidently lit the box filled with all their fireworks in thier house, so they all had to take cover while all thier fireworks for that night shot at them in the house! the windows ended up all black!

i wish we celebrated it here and that fireworks could be a little less illegal...

400 years ago guy fawkes tried to blow up parliament. If it wasn't for him these little shits that roam our streets today wouldn't be trying to blow up cars and bonfires' date=' and each other :dozey:[/quote']

:lol:

Well if it's the shits blowing the other shits up, Surley it doesn't matter?

400 years ago guy fawkes tried to blow up parliament. If it wasn't for him these little shits that roam our streets today wouldn't be trying to blow up cars and bonfires' date=' and each other :dozey:[/quote']

:lol:

Well if it's the shits blowing the other shits up, Surley it doesn't matter?

Absolutely not.

PS It's like Beirut here

on guy's side of the stage about 8 m back (so annoying got there late!)

where abouts were you? and could it have pissed more if it tried?!

I was on jonnys side about five rows back...i was really close.

Yeah the weather was shit that day...weird more than anything casue in the morning it was really sunny and i got the worst sunburn ever then later it was pissing it down. I thought it was really strange where the wether held off right until they left the stage then it just let lose.

Was a good time though, cant wait to see them again.