✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Poll

Sternly

Does your work or field of study has to do more with the "Humanist" side or the "Scientific" side ? (I hope that's clear)

I'm just asking because my sister is obssesed with u2 and most of her friends are and they all happen to be writers or social workers or things that are ussually regarded as "Humanistic". And I'm talking about quite a lot of people

Scientific.

But I am so intrigued with Humanistic things as well. I am going to school to be a radiology therapist, so the knowledge to become one is scientific, but the empathy and compassion to take care of cancer patients can be humanistic, so I could say a mixture. But sometimes I can get annoyed with the bare facts of being a science major, and long for something more meaningful.....ah well.

Well, my field of study is totally scientific because I'm studying the chemical degree! :lol:

Well, but I have to say that I also can appreciate the humanistic field.

Sometimes there are controversy with: humanistic against scientific (or the other way) but I think we need both fields for the good development of a society. :)

. But sometimes I can get annoyed with the bare facts of being a science major, and long for something more meaningful.....ah well.

i know what you mean marisa, doing Multimedia Cartography so maths and geography :snore: currently doing Human geography which is such an excellent subject and finally get to see humanities and science combined :)