✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Reporting from Coldplay's amazing Swedish show!

YoL

First of all: WOW!!!

Man I wish all you true Coldplay:ers out there could have been there with us. It was absolutely magnificent!

To quote Chris:

You're by far the best singers

When the audience out sung the PA system Chris when nuts!! :D

He jumped off the stage and ran out to the middle of the audience on the floor, where I was of course, where he performed the rest of In my place. Man, I wish I had a digital camera!!

And finally I choose to quote a swedish newpapers review:

And tonight Coldplay's last song wasn't a song. It was an earth quake.

I wish I could remember the set list...but I was too excited... ;-)

Setlist anyone?

This can be found in other threads but here it comes again.

Setlist, the globe sthlm 7th of november.

Square One

Politik

Yellow

Speed of sound

God put a smile upon your face

X&Y

How you see the world

White shadows

The Scientist

'Til Kingdom come

Don't panic

Clocks

Talk

extra:

Swallowed in the sea

In my place

Fix you

Thanks for the setlist.. The consert was.. a m a z i n g !

It was completely unlike anything I've ever seen before.

And when chris went all quiet during the end of fix you and just looked out and every single person in globen stood up and sung the end.. What an amazing feeling!

Now, does anyone know if someone has recorded the whole concert.. I donn't really care if the quality isn't top it would just be great to be able to listen to it since I was stupid enough not to bring anything..

Thanks for the setlist.. The consert was.. a m a z i n g !

It was completely unlike anything I've ever seen before.

And when chris went all quiet during the end of fix you and just looked out and every single person in globen stood up and sung the end.. What an amazing feeling!

Now, does anyone know if someone has recorded the whole concert.. I donn't really care if the quality isn't top it would just be great to be able to listen to it since I was stupid enough not to bring anything..

Yes, it was truely amazing, they did a great job as always. I'm currently looking for the whole concert in audio. Alas no luck so far, though Im convinced I'll find it sooner or later. :sneaky:

Emelie/ It will show up here quite soon.... I have inside information ;) Keep visiting and you'll see that it sooner rather than later will be up here on the forum.

It's even video-clips of whole songs we're taking about! So it will be worth the wait!!

Emelie/ It will show up here quite soon.... I have inside information ;) Keep visiting and you'll see that it sooner rather than later will be up here on the forum.

It's even video-clips of whole songs we're taking about! So it will be worth the wait!!

¨

You're giving me tremendous hope that I will survive :)

is that the whole concert in audio or 'only', not only, video versions of songs?

Anyways, looking forward too it!