✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

endOfTour-butI'llBeTHERE!woo

::Hayley::

hola everyone! yeah so its the end of the coldplay UK tour as we know it :cry: but im sure they'll be bac soon as this one has been SUCH a success :multi:

however......im goin to be seeing them tonight in belfast for their last night....oh HOW incredibly excited am i.. :butterfly: = total case of butterfly excitedness(not a word but who cares)

ill fill you all in - and yes ill be thinking of u all when Chris is singing The Scientist - just for meeeeeeeeeeeeee! :littleangel:

Wow! Their last show? That would be sooo cool.....I was at their second last show for the US tour in Toronto...I think Chicago was the last....but the last..now that would be cool!! I'm jealous!!!

Hope you have a fantastic time and come back and tell us how it was! :wink:

The show in Berlin on November 20th will be the last of the German tour... which only consists of three shows altogether (yes, I'm pretty damn lucky to see them!!). So it being the last show is not such a special thing after all. But anyway, it'll definitely be my November highlight! :D

well i saw them in Belfast last night - oh WOW :shocked: how much do i love this band? MORESO!!!!???? a million times more i'd say. they were so SO much better than id expected, and i had pretty good expectations!!we had sitting down seats, which were less than 15metres away from the stage... :multi: i havent been so embarrisingly (so not a word) excited in my life! it was like - chris martin! right there! WOW! hehehehe :roll: they all performed so brilliantly and i was TOTally blown away yeah!!the atmosphere was electric and the arena was sold out - the best moment was when Yellow was played; the 1st few chords and the whole arena was up standing and singing...

It was one of the most amazing moments in my life and i cant WAIT to see them again!! wooohohohohohohoooooooooo! :mrgreen: