✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My German Teacher Doesn't Like Coldplay...

Ted

I've got a very nice story about my English teacher and Coldplay. I once did a presentation about the band and played two of their songs (it took me FOREVER to choose which ones I'd pick ^^) and she was fascinated, she immediately loved it and asked me to burn her a mix of their best songs.. And after a few days, she was totally excited, saying how much she loves their music and that she can't wait to go to one of their concerts one day - she's about 55 years old, a nice, little, cute lady :D

awwwwwww Flying Sparks, amazing history!I'd love if this could hapen with any of my teachers... :smug: omgg ted!I thought I would punch him if I were you... :rolleyes: nah, I don't think so...I would laugh so hard!!!!!!!and I would ask him his favorite band...just to compare the both bands...coldplay and his fav...hahahaha, after that I wouldn't stop laughing at his face...nothins else compares coldplay!!! :D

Wtf? Dumb German teacher, obviously doesn't have a sense of music :P MY music teacher Mr McGeown however, loves Coldplay. I asked him whether he listens to Coldplay, and he replied, "Definatly" :) :) :) :) My Maths teacher didn't know who the hell Coldplay were though :shifty: