November 15, 200520 yr asking me to choose which is my least favorite is like asking me to choose which of my children is my least favorite. I cant choose something like this. I love them all equally for the good and the bad.
November 15, 200520 yr I'd say none of them suck..but I will say X&Y is probably the best album yet for me becuz I can relate to all the songs more...than the other 2 :cool: Wow, I think this makes you the only fan to prefer another coldplay album over a rush of blood to the head :P
November 15, 200520 yr You thought Carole everybody prefered ROBTTH? Before X&Y, I prefered Parachutes, but now I don't know. It sounds quite strange to me, that you love ROBTTH so much (above the others).
November 16, 200520 yr This is cruel. I'm not saying which one I voted for. I'll just say that it's not AROBTTH. :smug:
November 17, 200520 yr Why think or talk in terms of worsts? I like Twizzlers more than Skittles, but I enjoy them both. I like R.E.M. better than Coldplay, but I don't walk around saying that I think Coldplay is worse that R.E.M. It doesn't have to come to this. And for that matter, why think in terms of bests either. I think our pop culture has inundated our conscience with the need to rank everything. Don't you get sick of those countdowns on VH1 and E!. They make up a countdown for everything. Next week on VH1: "The 40 Best Albums Never To Go Platinum In Canada." You know you'd watch it. I'm not counting myself out either.
November 17, 200520 yr I picked parachutes even though I love it. Now just because I picked one it feels like I've failed them. :embarrased:
November 21, 200520 yr I refuse. That's like saying Led Zeppelin was one of the worst groups in history. You just can't do that. And what would be the point in voting for which album that Coldplay made if you're on here saying you're a fan. It's like being a traitor.
November 21, 200520 yr I love them all, but I chose X&Y. My only reason: there are less songs on there that I like. Please don't chastise me :(
December 4, 200520 yr X+Y worst of the 3 but I still think its rather good. It did take longer to grow on me then any of the other albums.
December 4, 200520 yr I think our pop culture has inundated our conscience with the need to rank everything. Don't you get sick of those countdowns on VH1 and E!. They make up a countdown for everything. Next week on VH1: "The 40 Best Albums Never To Go Platinum In Canada." You know you'd watch it. I'm not counting myself out either. ^I totally agree!!!
December 5, 200520 yr Author I refuse. That's like saying Led Zeppelin was one of the worst groups in history. You just can't do that. And what would be the point in voting for which album that Coldplay made if you're on here saying you're a fan. It's like being a traitor. Well if what your saying is true....why do we have polls suggesting which song is your least favourite....its a simple question just saying which album you least like if you don't that's fine I appreciate your comments...but its just nice to know who likes/dislikes what and if we all share those thoughts :) Oh believe me I am a huge Coldplay fan!! It doesn't mean that being a fan means you have to be positive about everything Coldplay does...there will always be highlights and then there are moments we wished as fans we never knew of... Anyways sorry guys if this was a bad poll...please let your thoughts come in.
December 8, 200520 yr i voted for parachutes. the album has too many songs which i don't like :dozey:
December 8, 200520 yr Too hard decision...as many have already said I think it's not the point to say which is the worst...they're all the best for me...really can't decide because each time I listen to one of them I find something that I didn't pay attention to the previous one..feelings change anyday :cool:
December 10, 200520 yr X&Y There's definitely lack of the emotive charge I saw in the last two albums... something which made Coldplay I guess, my favourite band ever.
December 15, 200520 yr I think X&Y is the worst. I can't explain it, but I would just rather listen to Parachutes of A Rush of Blood to the Head.
December 17, 200520 yr Although it is very good X&Y is the worst. Parachutes and AROBTTH both had amazing original songs on them. X&Y doesn't seem to have that as much.
December 20, 200520 yr They are all good in their respective ways... I voted for X&Y...but yeah, it's my "least favorite" not the "worst".
January 3, 200620 yr all of their albums are very good, i voted x&y. it just doesnt seem like their style....
Create an account or sign in to comment