✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Yes it's come to this...Which is the Worst Album?

.*.+green_eyes+.*.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say none of them suck..but I will say X&Y is probably the best album yet for me becuz I can relate to all the songs more...than the other 2 :cool:

Wow, I think this makes you the only fan to prefer another coldplay album over a rush of blood to the head :P

Why think or talk in terms of worsts? I like Twizzlers more than Skittles, but I enjoy them both. I like R.E.M. better than Coldplay, but I don't walk around saying that I think Coldplay is worse that R.E.M.

It doesn't have to come to this. And for that matter, why think in terms of bests either. I think our pop culture has inundated our conscience with the need to rank everything.

Don't you get sick of those countdowns on VH1 and E!. They make up a countdown for everything. Next week on VH1: "The 40 Best Albums Never To Go Platinum In Canada." You know you'd watch it. I'm not counting myself out either.

• 2 weeks later...
I think our pop culture has inundated our conscience with the need to rank everything.

Don't you get sick of those countdowns on VH1 and E!. They make up a countdown for everything. Next week on VH1: "The 40 Best Albums Never To Go Platinum In Canada." You know you'd watch it. I'm not counting myself out either.

^I totally agree!!!

I refuse. That's like saying Led Zeppelin was one of the worst groups in history. You just can't do that. And what would be the point in voting for which album that Coldplay made if you're on here saying you're a fan. It's like being a traitor.

Well if what your saying is true....why do we have polls suggesting which song is your least favourite....its a simple question just saying which album you least like if you don't that's fine I appreciate your comments...but its just nice to know who likes/dislikes what and if we all share those thoughts :)

Oh believe me I am a huge Coldplay fan!! It doesn't mean that being a fan means you have to be positive about everything Coldplay does...there will always be highlights and then there are moments we wished as fans we never knew of...

Anyways sorry guys if this was a bad poll...please let your thoughts come in.

Too hard decision...as many have already said I think it's not the point to say which is the worst...they're all the best for me...really can't decide because each time I listen to one of them I find something that I didn't pay attention to the previous one..feelings change anyday :cool:

• 2 weeks later...