✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Goedenavond" from Belgium

carole

Hello guys

This is Carole speaking. I'm from Belgium (province of Antwerp), I'm 17 years old. I've been a Coldplay fanatic for... not so long really :stunned: say one entire year. But before, I wasn't really into music, no matter how awkward that sounds lol. But as my growing interest in music came along, I became a fan of Coldplay, so I feel like I've been a fan forever, sort of... Right :/ (I know I'm not making any sense.)

Other bands I like are R.E.M., Radiohead, Belle & Sebastian, Franz Ferdinand, the Kaiser Chiefs, Oasis, Goldfrapp, Pearl Jam, Bloc Party, Eels, the Beatles, Gorillaz, Zita Swoon, Depeche Mode, ... And further also many Belgium bands such as Novastar, Gabriel Rios, Absynthe Minded, Magnus, Sioen, Ozark Henry, but most of all (and I hope you will know them) dEUS and Soulwax... Hmm yeah that was it mostly.

I've never seen Coldplay live... but it won't be for long anymore! Only 17 more days untill I'll finally see them live! Wooh. :cool: I actually had an official, obligated theatre show with school to attend that evening... I just kept nagging though and they're letting me go see Coldplay instead ;)

And oh yeah, people regularly laugh at me as well for liking Coldplay so much. Apparently they think they are "too cool" for Coldplay. LOL. Good one... (probably fans of The Darkness hahaha)

Wie weet was je wel een franssprekende Belg of een geimmigreerde Duitser ofzo :P?

But welcome, I'm new either(I'm writing English(even I can't ;)) because when other people writes in Denish or something I hate it that I can't read it ;)). I'm from Belgium, Antwerp (Brasschaat).

I've been to the concert in Antwerp 26/10, I guess you go the 30st? It was amazing, normally I did have an obligated theatre show for school either, but they were thinking of 2 dates. So, they picked the second, because I (and a few friends) had that concert. Nice :D.

Deus, Ozark Henry, Oasis, Soulwax, yeah, they're great :). You've got a really good taste of music!

I was referring to "Goedenavond" in the topic title, not to "Belgium", so there was no doubt actually but it doesn't matter :)

Welcome Karolien as well. What's your age??

Brasschaat, hmmm... I've had some really really bad experiences with Brasschaat to be honest :confused:

I was referring to "Goedenavond" in the topic title, not to "Belgium", so there was no doubt actually but it doesn't matter :)

Welcome Karolien as well. What's your age??

Brasschaat, hmmm... I've had some really really bad experiences with Brasschaat to be honest :confused:

I know, I'm a fool :D . i'm 16 years old. Where do you live exactly? I think I know wich kind of experiences you maybe could have... The snobs ;)?

• 1 month later...