✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE THIRD ALBUM

hayley

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah that made me laugh when i first read it lol the part where you said you would hug me first haha...well all of it is funny

oh yeah btw thanks....hey if your gonna catch me then that means your gonna be right next to me...maybe you should take the chance to do something too....you could go to chris while i'm at guy... 8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well 2004 i cant wait.......i wouldnt care if it came out in that year....i just wanna know if it is going to happen because i would be sooo sad if they are not going to come out with another album :oops: :cry:

oh man

oh god yeah, what the was he thinking? it looked great last year around august when they were in sydney (i saw them live yay!) it was long but styled and looked after...now he looks like he doesnt give a shit, which is fine if he likes it that way, but its covering up his beautiful face!

lol...

yeah i would like to see it more groomed....i dont mind but if i did see him i would be mad if i didnt get to see his face much. thats why i like music videos with him in it because he has his hair nice and you can see his face.

i liked his hair the most in the in my place video

:shock: you hanvt seen the in my place video?

omg

have you seen the scientist video?

well if you want to see them go to the thread i have about the clocks video and i have a site to click on.....you can see it there 8)

no i havent seen either of them...im telling you, i dont think any of you fully understand, they dont pay attention to coldplay in australia...everyones heard of them, people like them, but no one ever plays their songs on the radio or shows their videos on music shows....it REALLY pisses me off.