✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE THIRD ALBUM

hayley

they are alredy thinkin bout thier third album (so am i) but i cant help listen to all the music people who say the third one is normaly the one that breaks bands and i admit its gonna be hard to follow up rush of blood to the head but i think they can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that they definitely will. i was worried for a while with AROBTTH - thought they might just pack it all in after touring and stuff, but the way they are, confidence wise, now, i can't imagine them not doing a third album. but i'm still a bit worried :lol: can't help myself :roll:

Especially since Chris said if they feel like it can't get any better after "A Rush of Blood to the Head" they'll separate cause they don't want to release albums just for the money and the attention...

But come on, I BET there'll be tons of other great songs to be released. I mean, they are still so very young and full of inspiration!! :wink: They'll find a way of letting it out... No worries!!

its a phrase Thom Yorke uses

it relates to when your tired and sounds merge together and all you hear is a buzz rather than distinguish each sound apart - like the buzzing of a fridge if you listen closely :D

in the end... its all just fridgebuzz :shock:

i think that when and if a 3rd album is released it will be just as amazing in its own special way, just the way a rush of blood to the head and parachutes are!! i dont think there's a possibility of a 3rd album being "better" as such, it will be a development of their talents and a change in direction for their music. :wink:

p.s.i would love the third album even if they sang nursery rhymes.... :roll: