November 21, 200520 yr What do you guys think about the new movie that is going to come out! I think it's great! Whach the previews there awesome!
November 21, 200520 yr There are previews already??? I'll have to go look for them... I'm more of a Batman guy myself... but I'll definately see it!
November 21, 200520 yr Author I like more Superman than Batman. I liked the Batman one it was good! :P
November 26, 200520 yr Superman rocks! It's going to be an awesome movie. I'm pretty sure of that! ;)
November 27, 200520 yr Author Oh yesterday I went to the threater to see Harry Potter and they showed previews! Man I so can't wait! I love Superman! And yes Superman Rocks!!!
November 28, 200520 yr my dad is an extra in it. hes meant to be some old dude in a wheel chair at some expensive house scene... he got to talk with kevin spacey! :surprised:
November 29, 200520 yr Author Yea the preview before harry potter gave me chills. It was awesome. Yeah I was so excited I really love Superman! :P
November 30, 200520 yr Too bad bryan singer left X-men 3 to do Superman. X3 is looking awful so far under the direction of Brett Ratner (Director of the Rush hour movies). I'm really worried about it.
December 4, 200520 yr Remember when people made movies that hadn't already been made 30 times already? Yeah, those days were great.
December 4, 200520 yr Remember when people made movies that hadn't already been made 30 times already? No i dont seem to recall those days!! :D
Create an account or sign in to comment