✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Blood, blood, and more blood

The Reckoner 00

I cut myself shaving today and managed to get blood on my shirt collar. As soon as I made the cut I could feel that it was going to be bad.

It bled all day, even managing to bleed all the way through my band-aid at work to the point where I was scratching the area absent-mindedly and brought my hand back and noticed there was blood all over my finger. It somehow bled through the bandage part and through the adhesive OVER the bandage to bead on the outside of the bandage.

I don't think I'm ever going to shave again.

I only shave like once a month, so I guess I can stand the ridiculousness of badly cutting myself every now and then.

I remember I cut a nice chunk out of my lips on the side of my mouth last autumn. It's healed nicely, but my goodness, I've never seen so much blood out of such a small wound.

what is this blistex stuff you speak of?

(girls with facial hair = :o )

i was just thinking about how us girls wax/tweezer unwanted hair.. and shuddered at the thought of how painful it would be for you guys to wax/tweeze all your facial hair..imagine if you had a lot.. OUCH. :stunned:

this was what I was talking about... I'm not reccomending this... but it's the only solution I can think of that really stops when you're bleeding and it's a really really small cut and that might be conveniently located in your pocket. If it's a big cut then... you know... it might seem a little ridiculous to try this... haha

you can also use the stuff you put on cuts probably... that would be more sensible

626422.gif

this was what I was talking about... I'm not reccomending this... but it's the only solution I can think of that really stops when you're bleeding and it's a really really small cut and that might be conveniently located in your pocket. If it's a big cut then... you know... it might seem a little ridiculous to try this... haha

you can also use the stuff you put on cuts probably... that would be more sensible

626422.gif

^ Ouch! That stuff will burn. This thread is funny. :D

wha? :huh: i was talking about like eyebrows for girls.. i dont shave my face.. that would be kinda weird.. im saying it would hurt like a biatch if guys tried to pluck all t he hair off your faces..

And what about people who shave "other" parts of their body?? That must be an extremely hazardous exercise!! :o

I bet there were a LOT of casualties on Baywatch!! :P