✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gloomy Wetness

Manders

id just like to let you guyz know that im off to school and i will have a great day cuz it stormed last night and it is relly wett and gloomy outside....and for some reason..... I LOVE THAT! but i love sunshine too....im not demented ;)

GOOD DAY EVERYONE! xoxoxoxAmandaxoxoxox

yuck its hott out now.....blah.....COME BACK RAIN!!!!! this morning was soooo pretty...it was foggy and musty and across from my school there is an orchard and the grass is reallly tall..it wa ssoo lovely..than it got hott! :x

I love gloomy, foggy, grey weather. Especially when it's raining. I live next to the beach, and it's just so pretty when it's cloudy because the ocean goes all sea green and it's just lovely... :D

I don't like sunny weather unless I want to go tanning. Otherwise, it gets on my nerves. :shrug:

i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i hate sun....i go to the tanning bed....and erm....i LOVE tornadoes.....i hate them in general but since i moved down here they wouldnt be that bad but instead hell of an experience so u know lol.....HAIL TO BAD WEATHER!!

Oh jeez we had a storm here this morning and the thunder was SO loud my bedroom was shaking and all the car alarms in the parking lot went off. It was so cool. I LOFF THUNDERSTORMS! They're really entertaining.

And yes badlydrawngirl, I'd take a gloomy rainy day over a sunny day anyday :D.