✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Alias

Nicole47

I'M A ALIAS FAN ALL THE WAY.. THAT SHOW IS AWESOME SO SMART... I BELIEVE THAT VAUGHN IS NOT DEAD.... I STILL THINK SECOND SEASON WAS THE BEST.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE SHOW WILL BE CANCELED BUT WE'LL HAVE THE DVD'S FOR ETERNITY....

COSTY A LITTLE AND FUN SPOILER FOR YOU.................

SARK COMES BACK.... AS GREAT AS EVER...

• 4 months later...

I just watched the series finale last night (I taped it)...

I'm a little sad though to see this show go - even though I didn't really watch it a lot! I watched it all the time when it first started...but then I got out of it...

Anyways...the finale was good :)

I'm so glad that it ended happily!

VAUGHN IS HOT. :D

• 1 month later...
I just watched the series finale last night (I taped it)...

I'm a little sad though to see this show go - even though I didn't really watch it a lot! I watched it all the time when it first started...but then I got out of it...

Anyways...the finale was good :)

I'm so glad that it ended happily!

VAUGHN IS HOT. :D

I saw all its 5 seasons.. I think that the 4th season wasn't the best.. but all the other seasons rocked.. I loved its season finale too.. *loves Sark*

^^

How many episodes has the final season?????

Here in Italy it's arrived at the episode where we see Lena Olin again for the first time in this season..

Sark & Rachel were ver cute together..;)

(really sorry for my bad english,but here it's very late..:sleeping2::laugh4:)

1st and 2nd seasons WERE the show!! :P

LoL for me anyway. Then came the 3rd season and Alias moved onto Wednesday nights, but my schooling is top priority. So I became one of those "lost Alias fans" mostly due to the fact that I couldn't keep up with the show's premises.

My favorite character...Irina! She's definitely tricky, and I love it. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great pic :D I will miss the pretty face and his accent ;)

I'm so sad Alias is over. Seriously, I love this show. Seasons 1 and 2 were some of the best stuff I've ever watched on TV.

Seasons 3, 4 and 5 were great but not as fantastic.

I think what I loved the most was the Sydney and Jack relatiosnhip trying to work on their relationshop as father and daughter, the forbiden love between Sydney and Vaughn (warehouse meetings), I loved hating Sloane, he was such a bad ass, the Rambaldy mistery, it was complicated but not ridiculous, Irina Derevko, the most fantastic mommy ever who shots her daughter...

I liked the ending. Everybody died. LOL but at least Syd and Vaughn ended together and happy with their kids.

It was too cool trying to find all those 47's every episode.

And most of all I will miss Vaughn's hotness. That guy is seriously too hot for words.

michaelvartan633bx.jpg

Sark and Will were hot too. :D

I hope we can see all of the cast soon :) They were fantastic and all had great chemistry.

It would be nice to see a spin.off. They left the door open for Syd and Vaughn to go back to the field to find Sark... or maybe Isabelle. Cause she did that puzzle like her mom. It means she is special and is destinied to great things. Maybe a spin-off with Isabelle, her btother Jack and Sark.