✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN (for yesterday)

Nick4Chris

:D :D :D :D

Hope you had a great day Jen.

We would've had a thread on that other board we go to,but its obviously not as hi-tech as this one! :P

ahem

anyway.........

Happy Birthday for yesterday hun. :D :D

:D :D :D :D

Hope you had a great day Jen.

We would've had a thread on that other board we go to,but its obviously not as hi-tech as this one! :P

ahem

anyway.........

Happy Birthday for yesterday hun. :D :D

lol that is okay andy!!! thank you!!! :-D

Hey!!!!!

I know! I couldn't believe it!!! I ran into them twice! :shock: Out of thousands of people! They were standing really close to me during Blur! :o Then after it ended, Fab smiled at me! :o I got to talk to them real quick and took a couple piccies!! :D Well I hope they turn out!

The thing was brilliant!

How was your birthday? How was bar hopping? :)

YAY!!!!! That is awesome ADA, I am soooo jealous!!! :-D Ya move over D*** hehehe!! ;) what did you say to them?? sorry i am being nosey!!! but very cool though!!! 8)

my b-day was good!! got drunk of course lol!! we ended up going out to eat then to our bar that we always go to, it was fun though!! :-D

Hey Nicky!

Sorry I know you guys hate me!!! :D :D

I reckon I didn't even try this time! And they just flock to me! :P

They were very nice! Fab was asking me what was my name and such! Very friendly! :D

he was asking you what your name was?? :o ;) :D ya i heard fab was a sweetie, glad to know that is really true!!! :D

YAY!!!!! That is awesome ADA, I am soooo jealous!!! :-D Ya move over D*** hehehe!! ;) what did you say to them?? sorry i am being nosey!!! but very cool though!!! 8)

my b-day was good!! got drunk of course lol!! we ended up going out to eat then to our bar that we always go to, it was fun though!! :-D

haha! She was actually there! So as Cameron Diaz! A few of them were talking, and I wasn't even gonna bother to intrude. Then Fab was just there turned around and smiled! So I was like what the heck?! So I asked for a pic, and he told me that's Nick and asked him to take the pic for us! Then Fab took a pic for me and Nick! Woohoo! My camera got handled by 2 of the them! Hahahahaha!

It was really cool and completely unexpected! :D :D :D

Glad to hear you've had a good birthday! :)

ya i knew cameron was there, she was spied hanging out with one of the mooney suzuki boys! :o ;) i figured d*** was there, booooooo!!! ;) hehe wow that is great though you got pics with them. hahaha i would have said where is matt, just kidding!! but anyways i heard the libertines had tech. problems?? that sucks, poor guys!!!

haha! She was actually there! So as Cameron Diaz! A few of them were talking, and I wasn't even gonna bother to intrude. Then Fab was just there turned around and smiled! So I was like what the heck?! So I asked for a pic, and he told me that's Nick and asked him to take the pic for us! Then Fab took a pic for me and Nick! Woohoo! My camera got handled by 2 of the them! Hahahahaha!

It was really cool and completely unexpected! :D :D :D

Glad to hear you've had a good birthday! :)

I dont even fancy them,but I hate you!! :P :P

ya i knew cameron was there' date=' she was spied hanging out with one of the mooney suzuki boys! :o ;) i figured d*** was there, booooooo!!! ;) hehe wow that is great though you got pics with them. hahaha i would have said where is matt, just kidding!! but anyways i heard the libertines had tech. problems?? that sucks, poor guys!!![/quote']

Maybe one of them were there, but I didn't even notice! I didn't even see them until the peeps next to me pointed that out cos I was just too excited to see Blur! :D

I didn't see The Libertines cos that stage was running really late, and I knew they were gonna get shut down- so turned out they played 2 songs and got rescheduled for Sunday! So I didn't miss too much! :shrug:

hahaha brilliant stuff Ada... I would be more jealous if it was MY Julian :D ;) :P

Glad you had a great time hun :)

I know Nicky!! :D If it was Julian I would have asked him to sign something for ya! But since it wasn't, I didn't bother!

It was cool enough already!

And don't hate me Andy! You guys are famous yourselves! :D :D :D