✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

tribute to coldplay

athy

i listened to it today partly and was kinda shocked :shock:

well i know cp songs can't sound that bad at all, but if you know the original songs, hearing that is a bit horrible. :shrug: they've lost their beauty (not totaly of course but..) without cp themselves playing and singing... i better like the stringquartet-tribute, that's really nice.

so what do you think?

I love them and I alway will, they are quite simply the best band in the world. And does not just come from this Fourm. That was written in last weeks MNE magaizine. I really do hope they are around for a very, very long time.

Yup' date=' there's a CD with other bands performing their songs. And it's horrible. REALLY horrible[/quote']

now i'm like.... 5 years....a tribute?!... :shock: ... :? .... :x .... :-x ..... :sad: ..... :cry: ......to bad! have the doors even had a tribute?! Jim (and yeas, we ARE on a first name basis me and Jimmy-boy ;) :D ) has been dead for ages and they havnt even had one!

many bands has their own tribute band.... sometimes even more than one... Some are good other bad...

my fav' band got one and i already saw this tribute band live, they were pretty good. The most important thing is that they just love the music and play with their heart ! I remember that night when they played it was really great. We just found THIS atmophere that makes you love your band.... :roll: