Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Welcome every nice people

Featured Replies

Hi! Welcome every nice people! Happy new year everybody! :) I waiting for everything nice message! I Love everybody! :) Please, write to me!!! :wink3:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.................you seem to be a really nice member........happy new year to you too........ :kiss: :D :D :D :D

  • Author

Thanks Whisperator, you're really a nice people! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ย 

You're welcome....and you're a really drunk person! :D :P

I think.....you are the drunk one here..... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ย 

Ok....maybe at this point you are right....but you have to know.....at midnight my depressed time comes!

  • Author

Hello Coldplay 9027 or Iris! :)

ย 

A mรบltkor teljesen vรฉletlenรผl nรฉztem be egy magyar topicba รฉs baromira leesett az รกllam รฉs tรถkre megรถrรผltem neked! Tรถk jรณ , hogy beszรฉlsz magyarรผl! ร–szintรฉn รผdvรถzรถllek! :)

  • Author

Ami kรผlรถn รถrรถm, hogy lรกtom Te is Chris fan vagy! :) ร‰n is imรกdom! :lol:

i'm not Iris!!!!!! :D

ย 

kรถszรถnรถm,mi is รผdvรถzlรผnk,right Julia? :sneaky:

remรฉlem,tetszeni fog ez a fรณrum :cool4: ,nagyon jรณ emberekkel ismerkedtem meg,szรณval:szerezz sok barรกtot es....... :idea2: szeresd a Coldplayt' ;)

hello people! :kiss:

  • Author

Sorry, but I must go away, 'cause I'm at my friends and we watch The Village film and I'm their net... so I will be here the Monday morning, and please come here always! Love you everybody! :) Thanks for everything every nice people! :) Wait for my Jagermeister now!!! :)

Ciao! Have a good evening new friends! :)

Ciao sovata..........yeeeeeeeeeee.............Jรคgermeister good german Jรคgermeister....see you! :cool:

  • Author

Coldplay9027! I'M Judit and you? :) HelloAnna! How are

you?

Hi Judit!I am fine,if you asked me :) !What about you?

  • Author

I love Romania or Szรฉkelyfรถld an Hargita shire! :) The people are very nice from there! I love them! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.