✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30 more days left

30 more days are left to see Coldplay in concert. This will be my first time seeing them live.

What should I wear?

Would it be possible to meet them?

Should I bring a camera? regular? video?

Should I bring an audio recorder lol whatever they're called.

I'm full of questions in my head! I can't wait for June 2nd. :oops:

Hi everyone!

Oh, you lucky girl to see them live... I need it now!!!

Enjoy the show a lot, my first Coldplay gig was so amazing that I still feel shivers when I remember it (and it was 7 months ago!)

To going to concerts I always wear comfortable clothes: jeans, sport shoes, a t-shirt and a sweater if it's cold (but, well, in June... I don't think so ;) ). You're going to jump and sweat so, better be comfortable.

Maybe you can meet them at the end of the show, in the street, when they'll go to their bus. Normally, they always stop to sign autographs and take photos. But maybe you must wait for an hour or more...

To bring a camera? uff, difficult question. In all the shows I've been the security crew check your bag and clothes and you can't hide camera or audio recorder... But in my last Coldplay gig (three weeks ago) nobody checked my big bag and my jacket so... I could get my camera! But I'm so stupid that I forgot take battery for the flash!!! :(

But I don't know what security crew will do in your gig. But you can try to hide it and take amazing photos (and post them here to see he-he)

I don't know if my answers will help you, but I hope you really enjoy the show. They're the best live!!!!

:-D

30 more days are left to see Coldplay in concert. This will be my first time seeing them live.

What should I wear?

Would it be possible to meet them?

Should I bring a camera? regular? video?

Should I bring an audio recorder lol whatever they're called.

I'm full of questions in my head! I can't wait for June 2nd. :oops:

one) a pink short and sexy dress would do.

2) the possibility is like meeting a wasp in arctica (well not exactly... but be positive)

3) yeah but remember to hide it in your private place (under your bra)

4) how big is that? have you got a cell phone that records sounds?