✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what was your first concert like?

jewl*

My Favorite Concert

I have many many good concert experiences. i wouldn't say i wouold have a favorite one. I would say there was a good climax on each certain concert i attened. Key Points that i like in my concert are

Good Music from a Good Band

Good crowd

MOSHING (depends on concert)

A Crowd that knows the band (not like they attend the concert cause there popular, and get played in the radio)

and many more :D

Re: My Favorite Concert

I have many many good concert experiences. i wouldn't say i wouold have a favorite one. I would say there was a good climax on each certain concert i attened. Key Points that i like in my concert are

Good Music from a Good Band

Good crowd

MOSHING (depends on concert)

A Crowd that knows the band (not like they attend the concert cause there popular, and get played in the radio)

and many more :D

is your avator one of the care bears?!?!

my first concert was Page and Plant in 1998. and i was such a huge led zeppelin fan at the time so i was mega excited' date=' even though the seats were behind the stage in the next to last row of the first union center. but i was not disappointed. they played for about 2 1/2 hours.[/quote']

wow i felt the same way about my Coldplay one!! though i wasnt in the very back but i was far... if you leaned over you were bound to fall.

i love your avator tom b.t.w, thats beautiful!

I WAS AT ATLANTa sry for the caps it was amzing.....i dont feel like typing out the setlist but every song and second of this gig blewme away ...best concert i have ever been to!!! and 1st!!!they better come bak to dublin(but not b/f i get bak on march 24th lol)sry that wasnt funny...bye!

• 2 weeks later...
my first concert was our lady peace in 1998, that was when they were a good band, unlike now.

i went with 4 friends and we were 13 & 14 at the time, it was quite the experience. 8)

Sarah, that's exactly what I was going to say. It was waaaay back in '98 with OLP and I was 14. We sat in the 2nd last row in Skyreach where the people beside us were smoking pot as was everyone else. Naturally, the smoke rose towards the top of the arena, towards us and we got high off of second hand smoke. It's quite sad really.

yeah.... you know what REALLY hurt the other day?!?! i was eating icecream and since i just got my bottom braces on earlier this week i took the spoon and ran it right into my 3 front teeth and the spoon was loaded with icecream, so not only did it hurt but i got brain freez and my friend started laughing at me which made me feel like an idiot. it hurt alot, and i didnt mean to, i was innocently eating the EVIL icecream... :shock: i really do need to get out more... :(

march 6th.....birmingham al. to duluth, ga.

ok all i have to say......driving from al. we think it is 6 but it is 7 cuz of eastern time zone. 1 hour till showtime 90mi til atlanta...14 mi til duluth 1 hour after show start..missed the music....dont give a rats arse...dont miss coldplay...cries....great show....jonny hot when playing the very beginning of polik, elton john...maean guy makes me mad so i move....chris's enthusiasm...spies...a rsuh of blood to the head....COLDPLAY lol i guess you can say that day was a rollercoaster....but i gave up ALL STATE CHOIR for that.....and i dont have any regrets.....i would if i picked asc over coldplay though....rollercoaster nite but awsome show!

confusing post! sorry! .....after we got to atlanta we had 14 miles to go.....the whole time i was trying to be optimistic by saying if i get to see them for 10 mins ill be happy mom....but still deep down i was scremaing w/ fury

my first concert had to be this free super bowl concert with Cher. We waited out in the rain for HOURS for her to come out and sing 1 and 1/2 songs, its was alright. I dont think i can count that as a concert so i guess my first real concert was Y100 Jingle Ball featuring Vitamin C, Boyz 2 Men and Third Eyed Blind, i had so much fun at this one, 3rd eye blind really surprised me, they are awesome live and of course the great boy 2 men were unbelievable. Ive been to a lot of concerts now that i think about it, i love them, but my favorite was Coldplay in Jan, unforgettable.

yeah.... you know what REALLY hurt the other day?!?! i was eating icecream and since i just got my bottom braces on earlier this week i took the spoon and ran it right into my 3 front teeth and the spoon was loaded with icecream' date=' so not only did it hurt but i got brain freez and my friend started laughing at me which made me feel like an idiot. it hurt alot, and i didnt mean to, i was innocently eating the EVIL icecream... :shock: i really do need to get out more... :([/quote']

ouch ouch ouch i had a brainfreez a while back :shock: