✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what was your first concert like?

jewl*

what was your first concert like? for me i just had my first concert on saturday. :lol: and it kicked @ss!!! there was todd lewis (i think thats his last name. i dont remember) from toadies with his new band, butthole surfers were there ,and 2 other bands. i didnt care for them and sadly dont know their name.

but it was fun. and what was even more fun was my friends all screamed out that it was my first concert and the butthole surfers ripped up stuffed animals that were on the stage , i got the stomache part . then they threw out cds. while the butthole surfers were on i was in the very front, and people started to mosh. they pushed me hard into the bars of the pit. :evil:

ANGER I SAY!!! ANGER!!!! but ohwell i had fun!!

now tell me YOURS!!!!!

i am confused by your poll/question thread thingies. but i'll answer the "what was your first concert like." my first concert was the spice girls in april 1998 and i have to say it was absolutely brilliant! no really! it was at the glasgow secc with my glaswegian cousin and it was just brilliant. i was a huge fan - this was before i saw the light of coldplay, oasis, radiohead et al. but it was really good. :D :lol: :D

my first concert was coldplay with catherine on 27th April 2001. but i was so excited (we'd counted down for months, cos we missed the one in liverpool the october before) that i was just in sort of a daze. it was the same at glastonbury this year - the only thing i remembered about it (before i saw the highlights on telly) was a man in a multicoloured poncho who was standing in front of me - but it was the most amazing poncho in the world (i have pictures to prove it ) and i plan to buy one myself if i go again next year.

IGNORE THE POLL YALL!!!

on that poll i messed up!! i ment to press preview,but i acidentally pushed submit or whatever it is!!!! can yall tell i make a fool out of my selfsometimes???? :oops: oh well im still new @ this stuff too!

oh ponchos!!!! ooh!! i wonder if theres anyway we could see them!!!! how ever you do that thingie!! anyhoo. i just wanted to tell you that i messed up on the poll!!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: IGNORE THE POLL YALL!!!

on that poll i messed up!! i ment to press preview,but i acidentally pushed submit or whatever it is!!!! can yall tell i make a fool out of my selfsometimes???? :oops: oh well im still new @ this stuff too!

oh ponchos!!!! ooh!! i wonder if theres anyway we could see them!!!! how ever you do that thingie!! anyhoo. i just wanted to tell you that i messed up on the poll!!

you can go back and edit it if you want to

just go up to the first one and press edit it should be on the top right and only you can see it because you made it.

oh yeah i suppose you would like me to answer your question

my first concert was ozzy, my dad took me when i was little,

dont remember any of it. but i do remember my grandma getting mad at my dad for taking a little girl(me ginger) to a concert like that

the first concert that i could actually remember was tori amos in 1998 or 1999.....well im pretty sure it was 1998 when that single spark was out i remember there being mostly women. and i was only 14 at the time but i really liked her then. now i rarely listen to her you know since i thought about it i think i'm going to go listen to that cd now

Re: IGNORE THE POLL YALL!!!

you can go back and edit it if you want to

just go up to the first one and press edit it should be on the top right and only you can see it because you made it.

oh bless you gingerag!! i forgot i could do that!!

:oops: I am so SAD!!!! Are any of you old enough (or sad enough like me!!) to know who Wet Wet Wet are!! I don't know if I should actually submit this, I am so ashamed! :oops: :oops: They are the first people I went to see in Concert - do I have to say it was because I was obsessed with Hugh Grant and Four Weddings and a funeral - arrrrggghhh I said it - I have to delete it now!!!! quick hide!!! BLUSH! Then I went to see Neil Finn do any of you know who he is he was in Crowded House. You'd think I was really old but I'm not. :sniper: SHOOT ME NOW! I think I must have a strange taste in music. Anyhoo I haven't been to see any bands since I left school so at least I can blame it on being young. :silly:

Does anyone like or seen Idlewild before, they are supporting Coldplay on 5 Oct when I am going to see them? :silly:

i wouldn't worry about wet wet wet - i went to go and see atomic kitten when they played at my school (a long long time ago). and from what i've heard of idlewild they sound okay, but i was reading in an article yesterday they're gonna have to tone down their "kerrazy rock n'roll" show for coldplay fans. :lol:

thanks ginger I did look at the other site. Still haven't had time to have a proper look though. I will though. 8)

I am going to have a look at the site now cos Im curious as to what Nicky thinks is a babe other than Chris of course!! :lol:

The wets are much more to be ashamed about than Atomic Kitten. Bless you for trying to make me feel better anyway. :littleangel:

my first concert was Radiohead at the Reading Rivermead in 1995 and they were amazing!!! thats when my true love of radiohead / coldplay / travis et al music began and ive never waived from it :shock:

wow!!! how good. hehehe my frst concert was the spice girls. spice girls - radiohead. hmmm... :roll:

he he no - ive seem LOTS of concerts since - I think my most embarassing would have to be Oasis at Wembley - dont get me wrong they r pretty good but its well known as one of Oasis' worst ever performances marred by LIAM THE TIT spending the whole evening fucking up lyrics, swearing and spitting at the crowd and generally insulting London - plus the gig was only 1hr - plus they're support was the Happy Mondays who were AWFUL! if I had known what it was going to be like i would have burned my ticket beforehand! :evil:

Having said all this - i saw them again this year at Finsbury Park and they were excellent - just goes to show even the big bands dont neccesarily produce :(

believe me - the happy mondays experience achieved that by the second minute of their first song - plus ive done four festivals and suffered a fair few morning drivel bands there too so i know the score! :(

btw - i paid £50 for that Oasis ticket!!! :cry:

my first concert was Radiohead at the Reading Rivermead in 1995 and they were amazing!!! thats when my true love of radiohead / coldplay / travis et al music began and ive never waived from it :shock:

wow!!! how good. hehehe my frst concert was the spice girls. spice girls - radiohead. hmmm... :roll:

thats kind of weird i wonder how that came about... spicegirls...................coldplay well at least you made the right change! :wink: