✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Colplay on Xmas album

coldplay_jr

check it out:

http://www.maybethisxmas.com

It's not a new song...but the album is pretty excellent:

Jimmy Eat World, Phantom Planet, Bright Eyes, Ben Folds, etc...

Jr

is Jr this person's name hahaha coldplay jr that just sounds so funny to me.....i dont i'm just in a funny mood today.... :P everything i see is funny..........ooh i've been listening to Bright Eyes and Jimmy Eat World is being played like crazy on the radio...........maybe i should look into this....thanks for the site..........if you ever come back. :D

argh christmas albums are evil!

why do you say that? :)

mariah carey singing the twelve days of christmas was one of the higlights a CD my dad played non-stop last year (he's one for getting into the "christmas spirit") - it was bad but the fact it took her about 3 years to finish the song made it even worse :evil: :roll:

mariah carey singing the twelve days of christmas was one of the higlights a CD my dad played non-stop last year

Exactly!! (Now I can hear the song in my head!) And some people don't celebrate Christmas in this world! I guess I'm just tired of "aggressive" Christmas approaches, it gets nauseating at times... :?

mariah carey singing the twelve days of christmas was one of the higlights a CD my dad played non-stop last year

Exactly!! (Now I can hear the song in my head!) quote]

nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: quick! go play some coldplay! (i think there were too many plays in that sentence, but nevermind :roll: )

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back...

JR is from my initials... i know it's not witty, but whatever.

I'm generally not a big fan of Xmas albums either, but I was excited to see coldplay on a compilation like this. I was blown away by Parachutes and Rush...is a great followup album. I'm hooked...

Re: I'm back...

JR is from my initials... i know it's not witty, but whatever.

I'm generally not a big fan of Xmas albums either, but I was excited to see coldplay on a compilation like this. I was blown away by Parachutes and Rush...is a great followup album. I'm hooked...

JR nice to see you back and thanks for the info 8)