AngelicJan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Renate (pronounced Ruh-NAH-tuh)!

You don't wanna know how I would pronounce it :D

Well, now you've got me curious...please tell me! :-D

In German we pronounce the e's like the e in bed (for example). So it would be something like Reh-Nah-Teh.

Is that comprehensible? :-o

Yeah, that's what I thought! I'm half German, have taken a couple of German classes, and have visited Germany before - but I've lived in America all my life and therefore I've "American-ized" the pronounciation of my name ever since I could remember. People over here have mispronounced my name every way possible, the most popular being Reh-NATE (rhymes with plate).

erm.....when i posted that i didnt like radiohead and someone back lashed and i told them that i didnt need that b/c it is my opinion and i especially didnt need so rude comments over my opinion yesterday..the worst day ive had in a longgg time

lol but im starting to like em a little...not b/c i feel like i have to...i heard one of their newer songs today and i was like...i should give them a shot like i did oasis...but oasis..erm...i dont like em much

thx ....yea well there are some die heard fans .....if someone was to diss coldplay....id probably do the same thing.....hypocritical me....but i guess....b/c most ppl that dont like em...havent given them a chance.....and i didnt give radiohead a chance....so i could see what they are saying BUT it is a free country.....than agian....there is reilly....that disses the shit outn of coldplay and no one does anything.....thats the deifintion of free speech i guess