January 31, 200620 yr "On December 5, 2003, she married Chris Martin of the rock group Coldplay, whom she has known since childhood, in secret." did Gwen know Chris when she was alot younger?!?!?! according to wikipedia she did!
January 31, 200620 yr dude! "On December 5, 2003, she married Chris Martin of the rock group Coldplay, whom she has known since childhood" last time I checked it said that, not that "in secret" part I editted out the "since childhood" thing, but I put it back... cuz... iono. EDIT: wait... i think it had the "in secret" part, but it was in a different place. :/ everyone can edit wikipedia--it's scary, lol
January 31, 200620 yr Author dude! "On December 5, 2003, she married Chris Martin of the rock group Coldplay, whom she has known since childhood" last time I checked it said that, not that "in secret" part I editted out the "since childhood" thing, but I put it back... cuz... iono. EDIT: wait... i think it had the "in secret" part, but it was in a different place. :/ everyone can edit wikipedia--it's scary, lol umm...they met at one of their concerts...how can that be true?
January 31, 200620 yr dude! "On December 5, 2003, she married Chris Martin of the rock group Coldplay, whom she has known since childhood" last time I checked it said that, not that "in secret" part I editted out the "since childhood" thing, but I put it back... cuz... iono. EDIT: wait... i think it had the "in secret" part, but it was in a different place. :/ everyone can edit wikipedia--it's scary, lol umm...they met at one of their concerts...how can that be true? yeah, that's what I was thinking. that's why I editted it out for a second... but I put it back, cuz I didn't want to have anything to do with it. :lol:
January 31, 200620 yr Author oh ok :lol: its obviously not true...there is no way they had any connection beforehand, they literally lived halfway across the world from each other! she was making mega movies like "seven" before he was even in college! most people dont realize that. the "in secret" part applied to the wedding, not the part about her knowing him when she was younger.
January 31, 200620 yr Sometimes Wikipedia is scary. I bet I could replace Gwyn's name with mine and it still would be accepted :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment