February 23, 200620 yr If you really miss and love someone say it here!!!!!!!!!!1 I miss U MAGDA "the czech fan :)
February 23, 200620 yr IIIII MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAA and i lost all you're pics too!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :bigcry: :love: u 4eva!!
February 23, 200620 yr I miss my friend Slava from 3rd grade :P He was my onliest real school friend....Slava,if you see it,I miss you :lol:
February 23, 200620 yr Who I miss? Well............those people I miss I do not love....but anyways.... Erm..........well in my real life I don't miss anybody......or maybe my Australian friends..........on here I miss Mark ......... .........oh and Gail!
February 23, 200620 yr i miss mariana, my other friends who now live in Austria, and i miss all my other friends
February 23, 200620 yr hehe well sure if u want me to miss u too, come to think of it, im not sure i've ever even introduced myself to you before :) there is another Mo on this board, thats who i was referring to. but welcome to the board Mo!! another coldplay egyptian fan, yay!! that makes 4 of us now :)
February 23, 200620 yr MO!!!!!!!!!!! I miss u sweetie!!! u mean me???? :lol: Are you THE Mo??I mean burningmonk with another name.....because you are also 17 live in Cairo and you are called Mo! :stunned:
February 23, 200620 yr I miss marina!!!!! Marina! Why are you not on msn!?!? Why did you let your brother use your computer!?!?! :bigcry:
February 23, 200620 yr If you really miss and love someone say it here!!!!!!!!!!1 I miss U MAGDA "the czech fan :) yay :blush: hi mo :kiss:
Create an account or sign in to comment