✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Donnie Darko

aquariphonics

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*laughs out loud* :lol: yeah i've seen it...really....you're like him? :lol: i would say i'm somewhat like him......

its one of those movies where everytime you watch it you find something new. at first i was like aww damn its another one of those stupid teen movies where the person has problems....but it actually kept me entertained the whole time. and at first i wasnt going to watch it because i thought the name sounded stupid.

i got a dvd player for christmas some time ago.....and yet i still do not not own a single dvd :roll: ....i think that's sad....but i have a vcr, and i use it more than anything.

strange half hallucinations.......hmmm....i have those too...but thats because of the med i take. 8) lol but i dont sleepwalk... :shock: :? or maybe i do...i donno....i dont live with anyone so i dont have anyone to tell me that i do...that would be bad if i did...i wonder what i do..hahaha

• 1 month later...

I don't know Ginger..there's just something about him.. i saw an interview that he did while at the Toronto Film Festival and i found him so attractive...my friends think i'm weird...but i still wanna see it though..i saw the trailer but it confused me...what is this movie about anyways??? Anyways, yeah..that's it...

I don't know Ginger..there's just something about him.. i saw an interview that he did while at the Toronto Film Festival and i found him so attractive...my friends think i'm weird...but i still wanna see it though..i saw the trailer but it confused me...what is this movie about anyways??? Anyways' date=' yeah..that's it...[/quote']you have to watch it to find out. :D

unless you've seen it already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...