✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You Are a Unique And Special Person Like Everybody Else

Reilly

Guest LiquidSky
I don't think so.....there are a few people in my class.....I just came across......and I think they didn't leave a special impression on me!

I meant when you talk to someone...

Erm... I dunno what I think I am as far as this thread goes....

It's like... Personality wise I thought I was loads different, like, I felt that not many people would understand my humour, or the way I think about certain things, and that I wouldn't have much in common with some people than I would like. But that's not how it ended up, I mean... My friends and I were talking just last week about how suprised one of us was that they found a group of friends who they fit in with so well.

I was also quite suprised at how well I can get along with people who aren't necessarily people I'd expect to get along with. I mean, people like... the "popular" kids or the "jocks" as they're called in America, I was thinking all "they're gonna be right tossers, will stay outta their way" but I found a few things we could relate on and realised not to judge a person on how they look.

Which, looks, is another thing I think I'm a bit apart on. I mean... I dress the way I dress cause I think it looks good, I put endless amounts of gel on my hair (well.... a bit) cause I think it looks good and I WANT to feel good about myself. I buy expensive white shiney trainers cause I want to, not cause anyone else has. That's why, when people say "Oh Jack, you shouldn't wear that colour" or... "Jack your hair is a right mess today" I care. I'm not gonna pretend I wave it all off and only care what I think, cause that's not how it is. I mean, I don't set out to impress anyone, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind them seeing me in a good way.

This was one of those posts where you type it as you think of it in your head :P Sorry if it makes no sense or relevence AT ALL.

This was one of those posts where you type it as you think of it in your head :P Sorry if it makes no sense or relevence AT ALL.

We need my old thread from the temp board back :cry:

Julia knows

They dont realise that in trying to maintain all of their own unique superficial features, they look the exact same as everyone around them.

Its all funny how Emo and Goth kids are trying to be anti-establishment in a poetic kind of sense, hating the fascist superficial regime sheep, oh the irony.

If it really is the inside that counts, then stop spending ridiculous amounts of time to look like freaks. Rant. End.

Exactly exactly exactly! :smug: Excellent rant Reilly :laugh4: ;)