April 19, 200620 yr Author oh... I made this thread like 4 days ago.. and that was when I reached my 11000 post.. and now more than 11350 i'm so addicted to coldplaying :bigcry:
April 20, 200620 yr I'm over here :curtain: and...........I'm doing my homework dpoudfgr ert hy h b . . . . ...................................................- - - - - - - ERROR - - - - - - - -
April 21, 200620 yr god? and god natt??? I'm confused hahaha ok so "god natt" is right, but when you get the question "hur mår du?" (how are you?) you answer with "bra" (good) or "bara bra" (very well) or whatever you want to say "god" means "good" and it can mean "tasty" too. example: god natt! (good night!) det här är en god smörgås (this is a tasty sandwich) ok? :P
April 21, 200620 yr hej "da"? :thinking: hej hej, det är bara bra med mig (I'm just fine) hur mår du? it's so funny because you're always here haha
Create an account or sign in to comment