🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

origin of this pic?

carrie3078

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did post it somewhere's. he did look hot. he looked the way he did in the clocks video. he was wearing that black jacket that looks shiny zipped to the top. he sure did a lot of moving. hehe and those facial expressions :shock: :D

hmmm yeah i would like to see some better ones too but u can alway play the video and click on print screen at the time u want it hehe that would do for a while hehe :P
that doesnt work for me. when i do that, the space where the video is suppose to be playing is all black :?

hehe cool im glad im still not boring ya hehe :D but yeah ill be on a lot more and late in the night when im back at uni no mums telling you to turn the pc off at 11:30 :D i only have like one class at monday morning and tuesday off and then 3 on wednesday so im starting slowly :D

yeah i skip lots of class i just sleep during that time though so you never really see me here when i'm suppose to be in class' date=' instead i'm in my bed[/quote']

i have those days aswell where i just stay in bed most of the time :shock: i guess im just too lasy sometimes :D