✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Music of the spheres instrumentals

szymixsiorek

12 hours ago, nowayme said:

So far I have 4 tracks out of them. Once I get them all I'll post them here, I aim to get them all in lossless. I know though that all of them are circulating in mp3 but I haven't figured out where yet.

Which ones?

For anyone curious, I'm trying to find the equivalent of this...

https://www.discogs.com/release/4412549-Coldplay-A-Rush-Of-Blood-To-The-Head-Instrumentals

for Music Of The Spheres album (also for AHFOD, EL, and MX)

A couple of months ago, even though I thought I'd never find it, I found the legit disc for Ghost Stories and the rip I did confirmed it's legitimate. So I guess I can hope for the rest too, just never give up!

PS: I believe the Instrumental album of MOTS is of the deluxe edition that means including Instrumentals of the bonus tracks!

Edited by nowayme
  • Love 1

On 10/30/2021 at 5:54 PM, nowayme said:

So far I have 4 tracks out of them. Once I get them all I'll post them here, I aim to get them all in lossless. I know though that all of them are circulating in mp3 but I haven't figured out where yet.

can you give link to download ?

8 minutes ago, szymixsiorek said:

can you give link to download ?

As I said on my previous post, I'm gonna do once I'm sure I'll replace all the watermarked ones with non-watermarked ones. I'm not going to involve myself or the site in a C&D situation. But you can rest assured I will, as I have in the past, dunno, unless somebody beats me to it.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

We have a pretty good collection of all the other album instrumentals, but for some reason not this album. I think there were four songs from this era we have, but given so much time passed since released, im surprised we dont have a complete set yet. 

The whole album has been published in instrumental form in 320kbps files and people that are on promotional services know what Im talking about.

It's just that nobody is going to do the mistake to post watermarked content like Everyday Life Era. I have not abandoned the project of finding all the instrumentals but my promise was lossless stuff that are not watermarked and this is the right way to do. If any of my previous involvement in this site is of any credit for people to trust me know that: There's more than just instrumentals circulating around.

Edited by nowayme

I mean I'm working day and night for it, but some things need to happen properly otherwise things are going to become harder and harder with each album release. If they can't track the source of the leaks then there is essentially nothing they can do, I mean at best send a C&D to random people which won't stop anything even then.

By the way:

Infinity Sign (Instrumental) Sample:
https://mega.nz/file/1DghlDjC#cqqQf0mC1GXbIwFsWwUWLslzeORxHzSqm2LV0nqn4BA

• 4 months later...
On 8/15/2022 at 4:05 PM, nowayme said:

The whole album has been published in instrumental form in 320kbps files and people that are on promotional services know what Im talking about.

It's just that nobody is going to do the mistake to post watermarked content like Everyday Life Era. I have not abandoned the project of finding all the instrumentals but my promise was lossless stuff that are not watermarked and this is the right way to do. If any of my previous involvement in this site is of any credit for people to trust me know that: There's more than just instrumentals circulating around.

what happened with the EL instrumentals?

5 hours ago, GamingForeverAUS said:

what happened with the EL instrumentals?

The original WAV files are re-encoded 192kbps watermarked mp3 files and the mp3 files that were promoted around (same ones with the ones on the Dowloads section of this forum) are re-encodes of the above re-encodes with an extra layer of watermark over them so, not only they are of very poor quality, but you get 2 layers of watermarks on them. They were so desperate to stop people from leaking them and control the situation that they forgot that these instrumentals are going to serious publications and there needs to be a certain amount of quality to them which backfired. Also I know for a fact that they went on a wild goose hunting trying to find how these things were circulating around and since then they are monitoring closely this site.
A strong indication is that they monitor the content that I personally upload on this site, because even after passwording and encrypting and obfuscating stuff, those links are being taken down with very specific notices that I'm SURE they are not automated.
This is a well known situation between people collecting stuff so we are all doing the best we can to avoid them being able to do anything.
From now on I will be posting my content on either file hosting services that simply ignore DMCA takedowns and/or ftp servers that I can encrypt and obfuscate the leads to it's source, or even self host stuff that they simply cannot take down.

If any of Universal's reps read this, I'm sorry Universal, I do understand how intellectual property works since I have worked for one of your networks, but our very small niche fanbase is light years away from posing somekind of threat to your intellectual property and if anything we are working very complimentary to the value of it. Continuing trying to take us down with DMCA takedowns and C&D letters will get you nowhere, it didn't in the past, it won't in the present and it won't be in the foreseeable future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...