✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Reacting to emotions

maiu

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

holy crap! that's stupid! the opposite of what you usually see...... usually people wait a million years for geese to cross the road' date=' actually it's kind of annoying :rolleyes: but that's horrible :/[/quote']

gosh it was horrid. and they were cackling like maniacs. laughing. how can you laugh...

i went and watched a movie once and i laughed so hard i cried. i cant even remember what it was about i just remember not being able to get enough air in to laugh more.

i get really scared in horror movies. i saw 'the grudge' at the movies and i clutched my friends arm so hard that he had finger and fingernail marks embedded in his skin.

If I'm seeing a good dramatic film, I could cry although I don't used to do it (or sometimes I try to hide it... 'cause I'd feel a bit ashamed of it. Another case totally different would be if I were alone at home: then, there wouldn't exist any reason for hiding that feeling).

I could mention some movies that made me cry in a special scene of the film: for example,

Million Dollar baby

The secret life of words

even Titanic

eheh... I love when girls cry watching movies!!! :laugh4:

why Miguel?! :surprised: do you enjoy to see us crying?! hahahaha :lol:

ohh..I always cry when I watch a sad movie and if someone dies or something like that I think "ohhh no no..please why??" hahaha. Cast away is a real cry-movie..I cry like a baby when he loses wilson, it's so sad.. and when I watched Air Bud with my mum, both of us cried a lot :cry: it's so sad when something bad happens to an anmal in a movie..omg Black Beauty :bigcry: SO SAD!!! I think I cried during the whole movie

ohh..I always cry when I watch a sad movie and if someone dies or something like that I think "ohhh no no..please why??" hahaha. Cast away is a real cry-movie..I cry like a baby when he loses wilson' date=' it's so sad.. and when I watched Air Bud with my mum, both of us cried a lot :cry: it's so sad when something bad happens to an anmal in a movie..omg Black Beauty :bigcry: SO SAD!!! I think I cried during the whole movie[/quote']

yeah i agree with that...why do they always have to kill the animals in the movies :cry: :sad: