✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CCC [Member List]: Join here!

ccctitlememberlistpn5.png

Once you understand the goals and ideas behind the Coldplaying Charity Club by reading the first post of the CCC Overview thread, post here to join! There is really nothing to it. We only ask for your support. Post your email address if you would like to be included in future CCC monthly mailings and announcements.

Current Member List:

* Mods names are in RED. Feel free to contact any of the CCC Mods if you have questions.

cccmembers7qj.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad cause my name is there but I haven't contributed in anything

maybe I should quit smoking and donate the cigarette money

but then... it would become chewing gum money cause I'd have to kill the habit with something.... and then go to the dentist to fix my teeth cause of all the chewing gum

maybe I should just get a job and donate then!

my best friend Andre is too a Coldplay fan,but he plays wow(world of warcraft) daily 5-6 hours,so he doesnt surf the internet,but he will join,:)

dunno how

:laugh4: World of Warcraft...hah, my bro used to be addicted to that game too. Well on one of those hours when Andre is not playing computer games, tell him to swing by here and check out coldplaying. :) If he is interested in joining the CCC, be sure to tell him about the 1.36 charity campaign. Thanks for spreading the word around, Chris015. :thumbsup: