✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

8 Mile

Sweet One

Me too!! A bunch of my friends are going to see it this weekend at the Paramount...so I'm gonna go..I heard it was good too..and that his acting was pretty good...

The only reason i want to see it is to feed all the hype it's been getting... :wink:

well i'm not an eminem fan, but i will be seeing this movie.....whats funny is usually when a music artist makes a movie or crosses over to being in movies they kind of start to dissapear...or their reputation goes downward....i have a feeling thats not going to be the case for eminem...i think it's just gonna make him more popular....like he isnt already :wink: the guy is so big...ah...and i also wanna see if hes good in the acting part...hehe its gonna kind of suck if he's not. 8)

his first single from the soundtrack's amazing too. :lol:

i really like it too, which is kinda scary because i used to hate him with a passion. they even play it on my local rock radio station. 8)

I have to admit that I like that song, too. I've never been a fan of the M, but I gotta give him credit. I think he is extremely talented.

And Î am totally going to see the movie on friday. 8)

I never used to like Eminem but since a very long car journey from Amsterdam ferry terminal to Bergen in Germany when visiting friends there with only Eminem in the CD player I sort of think I was brain washed into liking him. They even had their baby rocking along to "without me" he looked sooooo coool!!! :D

ok i just got back from seeing it .....haha the theater was packed. exactly what i expected

and so was the movie...everything i expected.....not my kind of movie though...story was alright

rapping contest haha those were my least favorite parts

its just like all the other movies that music ppl make