✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NEW TOUR DATES ANNOUNCED BY NME

Hicksy

Guest AngelInterceptor

Earl's Court

Hey there...I booked my tickets on Sat for Earls Court!!! Yay :P

I haven't been to said venue yet and wanna know what its like cos I got Standin' tickets and obviously wanna be as close as poss....can anyone help?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

euh my name is Matthieu , live in North of France , one hour from Paris!

The whole Paris is beautiful but 'Montmartre' is very exceptionnal !!! It's like ....the south in Paris ! lol? La 'Sorbonne' too !

All the 'quais' around the Seine are worth seeing too ... but cannot say one thing is beautiful than another ! Just visit the whole Paris since it's very different from one place to another ! There are like different towns in Paris!

euh my name is Matthieu , live in North of France , one hour from Paris!

The whole Paris is beautiful but 'Montmartre' is very exceptionnal !!! It's like ....the south in Paris ! lol? La 'Sorbonne' too !

All the 'quais' around the Seine are worth seeing too ... but cannot say one thing is beautiful than another ! Just visit the whole Paris since it's very different from one place to another ! There are like different towns in Paris!

enchante matthieu! my name is angela..

but yeah i definetly want to see montmartre and the seine! tour du eiffel, and notre dame.. thats cool that your an hour away mightcome and say hello hehe

Hey, thnx for the date. im definatly going! Probably to the 16th in Earls court. I think Coldplay r great, and hey anyone like Feeder?? i think their pretty cool too, and i heard that they might be touring with coldplay in April! lets hope so, hey 2 for the price of one. thats cool!! xx :lol: