✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NEW TOUR DATES ANNOUNCED BY NME

Hicksy

thought you may be interested:

"COLDPLAY have announced two UK arena shows for 2003, NME.COM can reveal.

The group, who recently completed a sell-out tour of the UK, play Manchester M.E.N. Arena on April 14 and London Earls Court on April 16.

Tickets for the shows are on sale from 9am on Saturday (November 9).

For tickets call the NME Ticketline on 0870 1 663 663, or click here after that time."

see http://www.nme.co.uk

Hicksy :shock:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GINGER!!!

This is from ticketmaster, so it must be true!!!

Tue, 01/28/03

8:00 pm Coldplay Verizon Wireless Theater

Houston, TX

Yes, Houston baby!!

Now I really wanna know the rest of the upcoming dates!!

ahhh :shock: omg you dont know how happy i am to see that i'm gonna go to ticket master to check it out...woohoo...i nearly jumped out of my chair when i saw that....thanks Ada :mrgreen: i'm soooo happy now....i think i'm gonna go celebrate....and just hope its correct.

I posted this last night and was hoping you would log in to see it!!!

Well, you finally see it this morning!

Yes, I bet you are jumping up & down in your room right now!!! :mrgreen:

I want to know more dates!!! I heard they might play some radio station holiday gigs, like the LA one they did before.

i was up last night.....well actually i never went to sleep...sorry i wasnt here i was kind of getting bored....plus i had some company....at 3am in the morning 8)....and i wasnt going to come on today...i'm soo glad i did...or else i would of missed this great news and would of learned about this another day.....*sighs* that just made my day.

i would love to do that but i dont like the drive. and now that i'm thinking more about it i dont think i'm going to be able to do this one...the one in houston....i have plans for that time....and now i know before i said i had money...well i already invested it into something else....

so now i have to clear my plans for january next year and save some money.....then i can do it. :cry:

:shock: You're still awake Ginger!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I am getting worried about you girl. You need sleep, this can't be good for you night after night. I don't want to be all motherly on you and I love speaking to you on this thing but you need to sleep at proper times of the day. You're going to end up looking like :shock: this before long!!!!!

i dont think i'm going to be able to do this one...the one in houston....i have plans for that time....

Have plans? Plans more important then seeing Coldplay esp. Guy?? :wink:

I just want to know the rest of the day, so I hope I'll be able to go again...

i'm fine.....it probably doesnt sound like it but it feels normal to me and i actually get 10 hours of sleep a day....or maybe a little less...you dont have to worry about me.....it's just that sleeping at the times i do is more convenient to me. :)

i actually get 10 hours of sleep a day....or maybe a little less...you dont have to worry about me.....it's just that sleeping at the times i do is more convenient to me. :)

More sleep than I get! I think I usually get only 6-7 hrs of sleep. :(

I wish I could get up after 8...

yeah its becuase i have nothing else to do.....all i do is go to class, do class work, sleep, eat, and get on the computer...thats pretty much my life.....and i still think sleep is a waste of time.....at one time i did have a sleep problem....it was because i would worry about things all the time. but i'm fine now.

Not really the lack of sleep I am worried about because I have heard you (ginger) say that you get loads during the day. Its the lack of social interaction with other people ..apart from us lot here....and the fact that we need daylight to stay healthy, fresh air in our lungs, etc etc etc. Arrggghhh....there goes mother again!!!

Anyway, if any of you aren't on the IN MY PLACE REGISTER there are pre-sale tickets for in my place members on sale today after 12pm.

i have a problem with social interaction....but i get out everyday i do have to attend classes and since i live here on campus i walk to classes so i get sun everyday...well its been rainy so i've been walking through the rain a lot. :lol: