🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Do we have an ambidexterous Guy on our hands :-)

aubs1981

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Am I sexy or what? 8) Now where did I put my Barry White 'Getting into the mood-a manual for white bass players, trying to feel the FLOW and use it on stage to the delight of THE FANS' book?I can't find the bl***y thing. Well, I guess Jonny borrowed it again. Oh man,I really need it now. The concert starts in 5 minutes :eyecrazy: . Hmmmm,I suppose a beer will have to do... "

• 1 month later...
" Am I sexy or what? 8) Now where did I put my Barry White 'Getting into the mood-a manual for white bass players' date=' trying to feel the FLOW and use it on stage to the delight of THE FANS' book?I can't find the bl***y thing. Well, I guess Jonny borrowed it again. Oh man,I really need it now. The concert starts in 5 minutes :eyecrazy: . Hmmmm,I suppose a beer will have to do... "[/quote']

:lol: i was laughing at your coment right when my dad came in!!! he looked at me funny. (.....now hes vacumming :? )

though i think he would be that (if he were ..i donno) or maybe embarrased...

no your not crazy :-D

one of them is just a mirror image of the other. and they're just different sizes, but yes they are the same pictures :D

oh, well they look and i guess are the same! (what am i talking about you told me they were the same!) :D