🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Do we have an ambidexterous Guy on our hands :-)

aubs1981

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to make myself feel better i was treated to some red hot chili peppers' date=' but when i bought them on ticket master, they screwed up my order. i didnt get the tickets.. what a depressing weekend. what made it even more worse, i had to go to a wwedding :puppydogeyes: im ok now!![/quote']wanna hear my weekend after the concert. i promise you it was even worser. it would make you feel so much more better. or atleast feel like yours was nothing compared to mine :D

to make myself feel better i was treated to some red hot chili peppers' date=' but when i bought them on ticket master, they screwed up my order. i didnt get the tickets.. what a depressing weekend. what made it even more worse, i had to go to a wwedding :puppydogeyes: im ok now!![/quote']wanna hear my weekend after the concert. i promise you it was even worser. it would make you feel so much more better. or atleast feel like yours was nothing compared to mine :D

im not stoping you.. :) :D ;)

yeah i've been bad luck to my dogs...the last time i was home my dog dies' date=' but i'm putting my dogs life in johns hands. he's gonna be with him when i'm gone[/quote']

yes lets hope nothing happens to your dog with John.. :)