✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

shit! i think i spoiled "singing in shower"-thread

dionisio

:roll: lol so anyways....

l DO sing in the shower SOMETIMES :oops: but...l usually sing while driving (sing along with the song that is playing on 102.1theedge...BTW which is THE BEST radio station! :D) ...and l hum when l paint or when a good song is playing in general...so....

I DO SING IN THE SHOWER! :D (l usually sing... 'yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee" and "ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooonnneeeeyyyyyy ...." and some QOTSA.. (Phil..."i can gooooo with the flow" :P )haha...l don't scream...but l sing really loud :D...so l'm one of those typical people who sings in the shower! :D woohoo!!...what better??? than A SINGING SHRIMP??? :P....hmmm, nothing else l can think of :shrug:

d'oh... :cry:

our electric meter works on tokens, prepaid credit.. and it ran out, so all of the power cut... and i couldn't see a damn thing.. it was sunday night at midnight so i couldn't get any tokens from anywhere, but i drove around just to make sure.. but i had to go without shoes cos i couldn't find them in the dark.. haha...

awwwww you poor thing!!

*hugs phil* awww

lol@ without shoes...thats cute!!

so...l am gonna leave in 15-20 cuz l have to get the ivy bahhh l hate it...:( ouch it hurts!!! then l'm gonna sleep and wake up in 5-6 hours...so ....PM about your dream!!

you said you had a nightmare??? :shock: oohh or if it is the *NOT having shoes?? :P

yah...l won't l FEEL really sleepy after blood work :( and then l wake up with A BOOMING HEADACHE!! :o ...so....l'll be on around 630 or something? prolly after the stupid nurse makes me eat my dinner :?