✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

shit! i think i spoiled "singing in shower"-thread

dionisio

im sorry :sad:

i posted tons....ok..more than just few tons of :? smilies in responding to some post...and from then on KABOOOOM.....Internal Server Error

:shock: :shock: :shock:

dont punish me...pleaaaaaaaaase

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:sad:

....desperate for changing ...staving for truth....closer to where i started

..chasing after you.....im falling even more in love with you....letting go of all ive held onto...im standing here until you make me move....im hanging by a moment here with you.... :)

never meant to make you cry never meant to fall out of line..i was just trying to get close to you...

cant hold you down..cant hurry you up..theres nothing i can do..a slave to your hands..climb up above ..your precious time.dont hurry you mind dont worry your time :)

:roll: lol so anyways....

l DO sing in the shower SOMETIMES :oops: but...l usually sing while driving (sing along with the song that is playing on 102.1theedge...BTW which is THE BEST radio station! :D) ...and l hum when l paint or when a good song is playing in general...so....

I DO SING IN THE SHOWER! :D (l usually sing... 'yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee" and "ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooonnneeeeyyyyyy ...." and some QOTSA.. (Phil..."i can gooooo with the flow" :P )haha...l don't scream...but l sing really loud :D...so l'm one of those typical people who sings in the shower! :D woohoo!!...what better??? than A SINGING SHRIMP??? :P....hmmm, nothing else l can think of :shrug: