July 6, 200620 yr meet coldplay??? i dont know if anyone can help me with this.. i just got to singapore for vacation (its my moms hometown) and i realised there is a coldplay concert i went to their twisted logic in washington and WOW so i wanted to go to the one in singapore BUT no tickets left!!!!!! or they are sky rocket expensive and untrustworthy but anyhow, does anyone know how to meet them otherwise? on tv u always see fans at the airport when stars arrive WELL, how do i know when to go to the airport?? how do i know wut hotel they are going to be walking out of that all the fans are going to be waiting outside??? how does one go about meeting coldplay? singapore is so small.. there has got to be some way! any help is appreciated.. thanks
July 6, 200620 yr unless you bump into them people got to meet the boys after I think all the melbourne concert but you gotta wait for ages and you might not even meet them its a risk you take.
July 6, 200620 yr yeah, or maybe hang around the place where they are performing because I think they go there during the day sometimes? But yeah, i wouldn't know.
July 7, 200620 yr i asked coldplay.com about this. The moderator told me that obviously she wouldn't know the itinerary of the band, but they always go to the venue for a soundcheck/check it out before the show - not necessarily on the day of the show itself but most likely since it takes time for the whole stage to be set up. I would think if the show is on july 10th, then july 9th late afternoon/evening or July 10th early afternoon are the best times to catch them. Alternatively, what are the hippest clubs in Singapore? I would think that the night before (july 9th) they would be going out partying. Also remember Chris is a vegetarian, so possibly a primo Vegetarian/ organic restaurant in a hip area?
July 7, 200620 yr hmmm interesting. But do you think they would be partying? I imagine the whole band at the moment and stuff are pretty tired. Jetlag and stuff.
July 7, 200620 yr Definately after the show. Both times I waited after the show at least one of the band came out and one night all of them did. But you might be waiting a while and they may not come out at all being so close to the end of the tour but I'm sure at least one of them will. Just find the back door, other people will be waiting there aswell and you should be able to meet one of them.
July 7, 200620 yr meet coldplay??? i dont know if anyone can help me with this.. i just got to singapore for vacation (its my moms hometown) and i realised there is a coldplay concert i went to their twisted logic in washington and WOW so i wanted to go to the one in singapore BUT no tickets left!!!!!! or they are sky rocket expensive and untrustworthy but anyhow, does anyone know how to meet them otherwise? on tv u always see fans at the airport when stars arrive WELL, how do i know when to go to the airport?? how do i know wut hotel they are going to be walking out of that all the fans are going to be waiting outside??? how does one go about meeting coldplay? singapore is so small.. there has got to be some way! any help is appreciated.. thanks and there are still some singapore tickets available. Check on message board at colplay.com. Good luck!
July 7, 200620 yr Definately after the show. Both times I waited after the show at least one of the band came out and one night all of them did. But you might be waiting a while and they may not come out at all being so close to the end of the tour but I'm sure at least one of them will. Just find the back door' date=' other people will be waiting there aswell and you should be able to meet one of them. [/b'] oi. *adds to list of "things not to forget at the next Coldplay concert you go to"*
July 8, 200620 yr Definately after the show. Both times I waited after the show at least one of the band came out and one night all of them did. But you might be waiting a while and they may not come out at all being so close to the end of the tour but I'm sure at least one of them will. Just find the back door' date=' other people will be waiting there aswell and you should be able to meet one of them. [/b'] Why, WHY DID I NOT LOOK FOR THE KEY'S BACK DOOOOOOR! D: Wait, wait a minnit... I knew where it was! Correction: WHY DID I NOT WAIT? School night? PAH. When we went to the Auburn WA show, there was a tidy line forming and we were there about 2 hours early. We could hear them doing a soundcheck. Of course, they went out as soon as we were in and got stuck in traffic coming back from eating or something. Hahahaha. :| I'm not helping. :3
July 8, 200620 yr Why, WHY DID I NOT LOOK FOR THE KEY'S BACK DOOOOOOR! D: Wait, wait a minnit... I knew where it was! Correction: WHY DID I NOT WAIT? School night? PAH. The Key? As in Seattles show? Yeah, I'm kicking myself for not waiting there too...I saw the big tour buses out back even! Unforch the people I was with were impatient and wanted to leave. Note to self: go to next CP concert with equally enthusiastic fans... :rolleyes: Good luck coldplay_dance :)
July 9, 200620 yr In today's SCMP newspaper (in Hong Kong) there is a Coldplay interview. In short the band has confirmed that it is coming a few days early. And going to do some sightseeing. So maybe go to the top tourist spots the day before the show? In HK it is very easy... but being a work day it will be v difficult to get the time off to hunt for Chris around town...
July 9, 200620 yr I went to where they were playing in the morning and looked for where the back exit/entrance was of the arena and went there after the concert was over. I asked a security guard and he told me where to stand to meet them. I only had to wait about 45 mins. Chris's car came out and he immediately got out and talked, posed for photos and signed autographs. He was really great. It was definitely worth the wait.
July 10, 200620 yr I went to where they were playing in the morning and looked for where the back exit/entrance was of the arena and went there after the concert was over. I asked a security guard and he told me where to stand to meet them. I only had to wait about 45 mins. Chris's car came out and he immediately got out and talked, posed for photos and signed autographs. He was really great. It was definitely worth the wait. I wish Chris was this cheery when he came out in Adelaide lol. He said no photos :cry:
July 10, 200620 yr I wish Chris was this cheery when he came out in Adelaide lol. He said no photos :cry: That's a real shame. I suppose they get real tired and probably a bit cranky touring non-stop and people wanting photos and stuff all the time. He was really nice when he came out but said to make it quick because he was feeling sick and he hadn't slept for 5 days, so I suppose we were lucky he decided to stop and get out. Next time maybe. Some one asked Chris when they were coming to Australia again and he said maybe 2008.:) If you get to read this, tell me a little more about what Chris was like. Wonder why he said no photos.:\
July 10, 200620 yr Some one asked Chris when they were coming to Australia again and he said maybe 2008.:) oh good! That means they HAVE to come to New Zealand then! ... I hope.... I mean... the stadium will be built by then. The only reason they didn't come was becasue that stupid stadium wasn't going to be ready in time for coldplay to come. *hits staduim*
July 11, 200620 yr That's a real shame. I suppose they get real tired and probably a bit cranky touring non-stop and people wanting photos and stuff all the time. He was really nice when he came out but said to make it quick because he was feeling sick and he hadn't slept for 5 days, so I suppose we were lucky he decided to stop and get out. Next time maybe. Some one asked Chris when they were coming to Australia again and he said maybe 2008.:) If you get to read this, tell me a little more about what Chris was like. Wonder why he said no photos.:\ Yeah I wasn't upset and he was nice enough to come out when he was absolutely buggered. It was obvious, you could see it. I was just happy he came and signed autographs (which I subsequently left in my motel room :cry:) But he was nice about it. I was just about to ask him for a photo when the girl next to me did, he said 'no. and you know why, it's cause I have all these spots.'. Everyone was completely understanding and noone took pics. I think we were all just appreciative he came out to say hi seeing as he was so tired.
July 12, 200620 yr Yeah I wasn't upset and he was nice enough to come out when he was absolutely buggered. It was obvious' date=' you could see it. I was just happy he came and signed autographs (which I subsequently left in my motel room :cry:) But he was nice about it. I was just about to ask him for a photo when the girl next to me did, he said 'no. and you know why, it's cause I have all these spots.'. Everyone was completely understanding and noone took pics. I think we were all just appreciative he came out to say hi seeing as he was so tired. [/b'][/quote OH poor guy. He is absolutely lovely though, isn't he? He's so nice and humble. Did you think he was better looking in the flesh? I thought he was. I'm sooooo obsessed.
Create an account or sign in to comment