September 4, 200719 yr Well as that's the best season of the year, that'll do for me.;) Your birthday? :P
September 4, 200719 yr Your birthday? :P Well my birthday falls sort of in it, but that has nothing to do with it. If my birthday was in summer, I wouldn't like it any more.;)
September 4, 200719 yr Well my birthday falls sort of in it, but that has nothing to do with it. If my birthday was in summer, I wouldn't like it any more.;) Oh, right :cool: When is your birthday?
September 5, 200719 yr Me too. I would hate living in a tropical climate!!;) Hey, I'm living in tropical climate!
September 5, 200719 yr And how's it going there? :D Aaaah, don't ask me that! As usual in here's hot! But sometimes rainy... And cold, and then I'm getting cold:S
September 5, 200719 yr And how's it going there? :D Aaaah, don't ask me that! As usual in here's hot! But sometimes rainy... And cold, and then usually I'm getting cold:S
September 5, 200719 yr SUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMER. Fooooootball all day and basketball all day and rain free days (for the most part). Christmas saves Winter, tbh.
September 5, 200719 yr i know i've already voted for winter, but now it's really cold here, raining and i got a cold. that sucks, i'd vote for summer now :lol:
September 6, 200719 yr i know i've already voted for winter, but now it's really cold here, raining and i got a cold. that sucks, i'd vote for summer now :lol: Too late!!:P
Create an account or sign in to comment