✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Muchmusic people

sarah**

After I bitched about how bad muchmusic is, I have just been to The Wedge page on the muchmusic website and apparently last weeks episode was just live performances from Coldplay!!! WHY??????? Why didn't I know abou this. I am SO mad. I usually keep on top of these things. And who knows when they will repeat it! Tonight they will be airing The Scientist on The Wedge.

But still...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I&I is intimate and interactive

ah the coldplay one was a great one....just the questions sucked :? :roll:

and i didnt like it that they didnt show guy much and he said nothing...not a word through the whole show....well not what they showed on tv.

And I repeat it again: German television sucks' date=' too... :evil:[/quote']

Haha!!! I heard Baywatch was very popular there!! And David H. had a hit record there last year or the year before?? (I'm sure you don't have it, right) :wink:

"Freedom" was his only hit single here and that was ages ago... Yuk! :?

david h. *falls out of chair laughing* :lol:

ok i'm fine now.....i put h. too because i didnt know how to spell his last name either :?

i like that behind the music that sucks thing much music did about him...hehehe :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

nothing

I see absolutely nothing on coldplay. Australia went crazy for them when they released a rush of blood, but then it died down and...nothing. i swear even all the pay tv channels pay no attention to them. it shits me to no end. not to mention the fact that they dont tour here enough. :( excuse me while i have a little cry.