✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lagune Beach Season 3

god, Laguna Beach just sucks.

why should i spent my time watching those bloody rich kids arguing about a girl/boy/both...

it's always the same shite.

god, Laguna Beach just sucks.

why should i spent my time watching those bloody rich kids arguing about a girl/boy/both...

it's always the same shite.

^^Honey, I couldn't agree with you more.

There's a lot of people who like the show. Most of my friends are obsessed with it. I personally just can't stand it, and that's okay. And I respect that you like it, mrcool011.

Oh Em Gee.

I completely hate this show, haha. It's... completely... uninteresting, IMO. Yeah, a bunch of my friends are obsessed with it, and I really can't fathom how you can possibly like this show, haha.

And, Laguna Beach is a nice place... haha. /random

I was talking to my friend yesterday and she said she likes it because "she likes to see how stupid the people are and how they react".

Huh.

And I noticed that, generally, my friends that like this show are kiddos that love gossip (and start it)... Of course, not all kiddos that like this show aren't like that (hence, "generally"). I have a friend that's a complete wizkid, and he's really, really shy and doesn't talk much, and he loves the OC and Laguna Beach.

Anyway.

I tried to understand, but... I can't, haha. I'll just keep to myself and keep watching House and 24...

I don't relate to Laguna Beach at all, but it's like a car crash. You can't help but watch.

I haven't seen anything from the 3rd season, but i've been hearing that it's kinda boring, so i'll probably not tune in. Besides, I don't get MTV in Montreal, so there's really no way i'd be able to keep up with it anyhow.

i saw part of the an episode this morning and ended up turning it off...i dont like the new season! The first one when LC was the narrator i actually liked....but once the second season came on and it was like all about Kristin i didnt really watch....

this one looks even worse tho..all the girsl on this season just look mean haha

• 3 weeks later...